Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny that, I was thinking this earlier! I had forgotten the event but remembered her going on about how she had to story every day and how she was keeping people going etc.
Yes!!! It was the blackout day for the BLM at the time everyone was blacking out and staying off social media apart from old beggy. She’s a shameful old woman.

Reactions: 9
Just wanted to wish you all a peaceful Christmas and I hope you all can try to find some joy over the festive period. Here’s hoping 2021 is a better one! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Merry Christmas to the people who have shown more care and compassion than a certain someone over this past year. For being "wankers" you are all pretty wonderful ❤.

I hope you all have a great day and here's to a happier New Year 🥂.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok, so does anyone remember the black out day and beggatron came on saying how she couldn’t let her followers down, how she felt she was there for her followers who was feeling down because of not seeing any one etc.
So what’s changed now beggy, it’s Christmas and majority of people won’t be seeing their loved ones and will be alone including your much loved followers, why won’t you still be on to show them the support like you did before...

Ohhh that’s right because you don’t really give a tit about them, the fact you couldn’t stay off Insta for 24hours was down to your own selfish needs not that of your followers feeling down. bleeping hypocrite. I hope to god next year someone hacks her bloody account and she loses it all!
not a genuine bone in her body, never does anything for anyone only for her own self gratification! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
It was that campaign that zoella or whatever her name is was doing

Right ya bunch of ‘wankers’ I’m off to spend some quality time with those I love over the next few days.
I wish you all the most wonderful Christmas, sending best wishes to you and your families ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Please don't tar everyone with the same Beggy brush. My husband would have liked nothing more than to go out to work. Instead, he's been furloughed (on 80%) since March and our income has dropped by £1500 a month since then. It's not been easy for everyone.
No I totally understand that, I should’ve worded it better - sorry for any offence as that wasn’t my intention xxx

Reactions: 6
The gin is open & Mr Gimme has gone to pick up a chinese takeaway so I thought I'd come on to wish all you 0.1% wankers a very Merry Christmas.
I know this site gets a lot of bad press especially off the influencers out there ( mainly because we speak the truth) but I have witnessed more care & compassion on these threads than they have ever shown amongst their greed & their freebies.

Stay safe all
Merry Christmas 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The gin is open & Mr Gimme has gone to pick up a chinese takeaway so I thought I'd come on to wish all you 0.1% wankers a very Merry Christmas.
I know this site gets a lot of bad press especially off the influencers out there ( mainly because we speak the truth) but I have witnessed more care & compassion on these threads than they have ever shown amongst their greed & their freebies.

Stay safe all
Merry Christmas 💞
Merry Christmas to you 😊💖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Merry Christmas 1% wankers. I’m still hoping we’ll get a Christmas message from Jaysun Wiggins seeing as we missed out on his last COVID announcement. Let’s hope he was saving himself for tomorrow 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas you one per cent of filthy animals 😘 duck all the other greedy cunts 👍😚🎅🙈👍😘

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.