Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only saw her story after she said she had deleted them...I came straight here! 🤣
Knew you lot would be on it 😜
What an ungrateful witch she is. There was no need to say anything to her followers (99% bots, 1% us wankers) it’s something she only needed to discuss with Jason. Whatever they spend there money on is up to them, but in this climate it’s braggy and wrong to be shoving it in other peoples faces!
She’s been like this all year though, so we shouldn’t expect any different. Insensitive witch in her size 8-9 years Disney pyjamas. Get fucked!!!
Same here! Knew I’d find out what the deleted posts were 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
NOT A CHANCE is she going to just sit and accept the fact that her Michael Kors bag is now in the sale!!!!! She will be returning it then buying it back at the sale price as soon as she can. I just hope the returns period ends before she gets chance. Unlucky being in tier 4 now eh Begay 🤫

Reactions: 11
Any one that doesn’t know this the picture this is around her area of felixstowe we’re she lives .been happening since Christmas Eve .river banks have burst . People have lost their homes flooded beggy Christmas Day cancelled nothing . And there she is bragging. Failed to mention that didn’t you beggy hey .

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Every story has to have a gift in shot doesn’t it. She’s doing it to keep up with the Jones ie other influencers but she is getting the backs up of the followers that are struggling 99% of us

Reactions: 7
"If you have to brag about all the material things in your life, there probably isn't much else to it!"

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Not had time to catch her stories. What have I missed. X
Just the usual diabolical behaviour from this grabby witch.

Jaysun bought her some Dyson hair straighteners for Christmas. They were £400. She is taking them back but needed her followers to affirm she had to do this before making a decision but it is more likely she needed to show them on the gram before she took them back. Once she made the decision she deleted the stories and announced she had deleted them.

Reactions: 10
Any one that doesn’t know this the picture this is around her area of felixstowe we’re she lives .been happening since Christmas Eve .river banks have burst . People have lost their homes flooded beggy Christmas Day cancelled nothing . And there she is bragging. Failed to mention that didn’t you beggy hey .
Omg that looks horrendous 😣😣😣😢

Reactions: 2
Why is she sending the straighteners back? Is there something wrong with them?
I actually quite like the bag, I quite like some Michael Kors products

Reactions: 1
Bragging is such an awful look, and it’s always the people that aren’t actually rich. You don’t see A List celebrities bragging half as much as The Evans Family!

It’s hilarious that they think they’re dipping in designer when actually it’s either fake, years old from an outlet village or Michael Kors 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wouldn't be seen dead with anything Michael Kors, it's so bleeping basic and naff 😂 but then again, this is Beggy were talking about, so it's right up her scraggy alley! 🙄
I regularly donate to a local charity shop and do a bit of volunteering there as well. They get Michael Kors bags donated all the time. Some are real and some are fake but as they look identical it’s really hard to tell. They are the ‘Baylis and Harding gift set’ of the charity shop handbag world 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s only deleted the story about the straighteners because she doesn’t want anyone else messaging her about wether or not to keep them, nothing to do with feeling guilty about flashing what she got, she doesn’t care if she makes people feel bad

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.