Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LIAR!! šŸ¤¬

No wonder she's happy, she's signing off again to break more bleeping rules! šŸ¤¬

I purposely didn't go home yesterday and missed seeing my parents as - the first time in 36 years I've not been home, so to know this cretin probably saw her parents, and had a bunk up & piss up with the skanky neighbours makes me so mad! šŸ¤¬

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They are a very materialistic family arenā€™t they! I had nothing yesterday or I should say we as in me and my husband but it was probably still a lot better than hers.
Exactly this!

I had an amazing day yesterday with my family, all 4 of us šŸ‘ no amount of Michael Kors crap can ever replace my memories of yesterday.

All she has is material goods and it is so sad. I wouldn't want her life for anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s just a humble brag that pic with all her stuff ā€œaccidentallyā€ in shot because maybe even beggy thought it might be too Braggy to post all the things they got for Xmas to quote her ā€œwith all this thatā€™s going onā€ ffs sheā€™s such a head šŸ˜¤
Did I miss a picture? I canā€™t see one with a bag.

Swipe ups on boxing day ffs!!
Greedy fuckwit has to claw her Christmas spends back somehow šŸ˜¤
And how bleeping sneaky is she cropping the name of the store out of the story.

Hate the skanky, filthy witch!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
They are a very materialistic family arenā€™t they! I had nothing yesterday or I should say we as in me and my husband but it was probably still a lot better than hers.
So materialistic. It makes me sick. You think after this year more than ever people would realise we donā€™t need things. My husband and I didnā€™t get each other any presents either. There was nothing we wanted or needed. I gave him a baby in August and I think thatā€™s more than enough. šŸ˜†

Michael kors tho šŸ™ˆ itā€™s the fact she doesnā€™t even realise itā€™s a shite chavvy brand šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Like what normal person could sit with all their shite sprawling at their feet šŸ˜‚ mine is all in a neat pile at the end of my bed........am I weird?
Well if you are weird so am I. I do the same. Iā€™ll leave my sonā€™s stuff out for a day or two so he can enjoy playing with everything but then itā€™s put away. And I love a good clean afterward! Iā€™m literally itching to get rid of the decks haha. Iā€™ve put away some today but we are leaving the tree up for another day. Itā€™s difficult with young kids, it takes forever just to get sorted. Iā€™ve managed to clean my lounge today so I can relax tonight. Itā€™s funny because my friends house is very cluttered and it doesnā€™t bother me when I visit but my own would drives me nuts.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I canā€™t believe the hag didnā€™t post during Christmas Day!

If the buff ett actually happened wouldnā€™t we at least got a photo of it, considering she posts 100 times a day usually?

So yeh. Iā€™m calling it as festive boozed up carnage with the swingers round town yesterday, hanging like a bat today. Itā€™s the true meaning of Christmas eh Begz!
This is the normal for her. I've observed this for a few years. Posts duck all on the actual Mrs Christmas Day. Why? Cos she's all about the countdown to Christmas and duck all else because she's been on a comedown/depressed since middle of December!šŸ¤Ŗ

She's a fucken pleb. duck knows what "content" we have to look forward to in the New Year.

Let's see...hmmm..

She's done hair extensions = fail
Crafty shed = fail

duck it, bored already. Maybe she'll paint her paving slabs unicorn fucken navy for content. Who knows and who fucken cares šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I honestly canā€™t believe her
What I would give for dyson hair straighteners- we didnā€™t do gifts this year for each other because we couldnā€™t afford to and sheā€™s going on about not using them - the ungrateful witch

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I honestly canā€™t believe her
What I would give for dyson hair straighteners- we didnā€™t do gifts this year for each other because we couldnā€™t afford to and sheā€™s going on about not using them - the ungrateful witch
Notice she said ā€˜ONE of my presents from Jaysonā€™. Ungrateful cow will take them back and spend the money herself on endless crap for January contentšŸ˜Ÿ

Reactions: 7
Notice she said ā€˜ONE of my presents from Jaysonā€™. Ungrateful cow will take them back and spend the money herself on endless crap for January contentšŸ˜Ÿ
Thatā€™s it - Canā€™t get a swipe up on dyson hair straighteners

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How can two people be married for 22 years and know absolutely nothing about each other. She doesnā€™t know what he does for a living and he doesnā€™t know that she uses a Ā£5 blow brush from eBay to ā€˜get sawtedā€™ in the morning. Itā€™s all about the cost with these two - why mention they were Ā£400?? Because sheā€™s a Braggy witch. So vulgar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Good grief!!! She just has to mention how expensive they are..ooh theyā€™re Ā£400 šŸ˜” and itā€™s only ONE of her presents. Sheā€™s so ungrateful it makes me so cross.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Ā£400!! This just shows she has no f**ing clue what is going on in the ā€˜realā€™ world!! 1) donā€™t rub it into peopleā€™s faces about your extravagant spending at a time when people have lost jobs and more 2) should she keep the over priced hair f**king straighteners?! Seriously, can this woman be anymore insensitive?!!! We are in the middle of a pandemic where people have lost loved ones, homes, jobs and sheā€™s worried about hair straighteners - get your priorities straight, you stupid woman!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Hahahaha did the ungrateful bleep say sheā€™s contemplating returning the straighteners.
TBF no amount of money can sort that barnet.
Makes me wonder if she buys tit with intention to return it just for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.