Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s back waving her dyson hair straighteners about in hope Dyson get in touch with her to be a brand rep . Wishful thinking Beggy 🤔 . I hope they fry her mushroom haircut . Jaysons probably got them knock off from a container down the docks anyhow . She’s back to cleaning her house ? She never cleans as there’s that much tat and tit all through the house she can’t fit a cleaning cloth around . bleeping silly old wrinkled bag should be banned by Instagram for posting shite stories .

Reactions: 15
"Obviously Obviously" used twice in the first fucken sentence!

The only thing that IS obvious, obviously is that she's a bleep! Not just any old bleep, obviously, but a price tag, bragging, selfish, insensitive, waster bleep. So yeah 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I mean she has a greasy head of hair 6 days a week anyways so I don’t see the point in keeping them, it won’t fix that! She’s only posted about them to brag, reading the reviews should have been enough and instead you’ve made some of your followers feel like absolute shite! No awareness at all has she 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She probably has to return them. Can't afford to keep them 😉 bought by her (not Jaysun) for one day only for a bit of Braggy gram content then taken back! That's my theory! Beggy would want loads of tat for £400 😁

She is still an absolutel idiot though. Didn't need to mention them, and looking even more like an idiot mentioning them then taking them back. Done purely to say look at us we have money, so what if she does, it's clearly all she does have, even though I don't think they have I think they have debt due to her need to shop constantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Hi I'm becky.....look at me with my £400 gift (one of them) I know this year has been hard and some of you haven't had £400 to spend on the whole of Christmas....but please help me make a huge decision on whether I keep them or not....cos they seem soooo heavy 🙄🙄🙄😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So she deleted the story about them now??...says it all really doesnt it. Feeling the guilt are we? And realised what an insensitive story this was for many out there??!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Deleted the story after catching up on here... you really are a troll Becky... and it’s stories not story’s 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh I wondered what I had missed.. she deleted them quickly! Glad I didn’t see it.
400 quid on straighteners is crazy IMO anyhow - but given the way the world currently is, you really would like to think she would think a bit more before posting - if only ay!

Reactions: 13
So she deleted the story about them now??...says it all really doesnt it. Feeling the guilt are we? And realised what an insensitive story this was for many out there??!!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
What a fucken tool 🤢

She takes my breath away in a fucken panic/anaphylactic shock way. Embarrassing in the extreme!

• Heart
I can't believe how little she posted over the last few days compared to today already! There will have genuinely been folk in tier 4, spending the holidays alone and looking forward to her updates and they have just been left. 😔

• Sad
I’m still stuck on the fact that there’s a pair of hair straighteners out there in the world that cost £400.

So yeh. Obviously Begz doesn’t care that much about quality and just wants to accumulate tat. What she DOES care about though is price tags. Remember when she had that £50 Amazon voucher before Christmas and she was sure to flash it on camera twice so we could all see the totals.

Every time I think the hag can’t get more obnoxious she keeps on surprising me!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she buys a new iPhone 11 in August and is already selling it as OBVIOUSLY she just had to buy a newer one..... She makes my blood boil
Screenshot_20201227_094458.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion - Xmas gone, here comes the gloom, ffs Beggy read the room!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I only saw her story after she said she had deleted them...I came straight here! 🤣
Knew you lot would be on it 😜
What an ungrateful witch she is. There was no need to say anything to her followers (99% bots, 1% us wankers) it’s something she only needed to discuss with Jason. Whatever they spend there money on is up to them, but in this climate it’s braggy and wrong to be shoving it in other peoples faces!
She’s been like this all year though, so we shouldn’t expect any different. Insensitive witch in her size 8-9 years Disney pyjamas. Get fucked!!!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.