Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas to you all! 😊 πŸ’– You may be a bunch of 1% wankers, but you're bloody lovely! 😊

So yeh....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Merry Christmas to all my fellow 1% wankers. Have the best day you can tomorrow, you’ve shown me so much kindness this year, especially when I mentioned about losing my Dad. Love you all lots πŸ’•

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Some ones pre recorded the tv beggy we know your out like your daughter is.

Reactions: 6
Please don't tar everyone with the same Beggy brush. My husband would have liked nothing more than to go out to work. Instead, he's been furloughed (on 80%) since March and our income has dropped by Β£1500 a month since then. It's not been easy for everyone.
Same here, only at 70% and it’s been a bleeping nightmare.

Reactions: 2
Brookieblessher seems abit close to those other girls, I know we can meet outdoors but we have to be apart? Oh I forgot these dicks get to do what the hell they like and carry on as normal as if their isn’t a deadly virus spreading rapidly

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely disgraceful! πŸ™„ but then again I expect it of these idiots who have no clue what is going on in the world. As long as there is content for insta hey! Sod peoples lives! πŸ™„

Anyway...Merry Christmas all! Have a good and safe time πŸ₯‚ thanks for being bloomin marvellous and making me laugh through really what has been a tough and emotional year for many! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Merry Xmas fellow wankers! I’ve thoroughly enjoyed this year with you lot! Here’s to a great 2021!! ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm the saddo home alone wishing things were different this year 🀷
I bet it's Killing her not to post today πŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm the saddo home alone wishing things were different this year 🀷
Aw I hope you’re ok. I’m one of those people who can’t stand Christmas and would rather ignore it all together - people act like I have three heads 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aw I hope you’re ok. I’m one of those people who can’t stand Christmas and would rather ignore it all together - people act like I have three heads 🀣
Nope, I don't, you do as you see fit, and keep yourself happy. 😊 πŸ’–

I've been home alone as my bf worked and is now in bed as he's shattered, having done 12 hours yesterday and in early today, so I've got the dinner keeping warm in the oven ready to serve about 6pm. Take care. 😊 πŸ’–

Reactions: 7
A merry christmas from old sticky mouth ...no thank you...that's it now for Beggy what context will she have now xmas over ...so yeah

Reactions: 5
Merry Christmas you bunch of wankers πŸ˜ƒ

Yeh it’s just the 3 of them, and I’m BeyoncΓ©. She would be filming if it was just the 3.

An instagrammer said last night on her stories rules are made to be broken, go see all your family if it makes you happy. I shook my head. Yeh go kill your Nan or mother; why not. Fkin idiots, bloody lethal.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.