Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon212706

I saw an article last night that said Police could tell someone was growing weed in their loft as flocks of pigeons kept sitting on the roof because it was warm.

Beggy has pigeon problems, money she can’t account for and Jaysun works down the dodgy docks. Case solved guys 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
1) You Beggy Evan's are the most brainless, self centred bint that I have ever come across in my life.
You make me sick to my stomach. Everything you do & talk about is about yourself and how things affect you!
Imagine sitting there with that knot in your tummy after not giving a fuck since March. You did a thumbs up when you knew you were getting furloughed longer, your life and finances never changed, actually NOTHING changed for you, you just carried on regardless! Sunning yourself, shopping, ordering tat, decorating the living room, spending obscene amounts of money and pleasing yourself...as always!
You have a knot in your tummy? I imagine the families out there who can't pay their mortgage/rent, put food on the table this Christmas or buy for their children have a bigger knot, but hey you carry on thinking about YOU & fuck everyone else!!!

2) Your eyelashes are fucking awful, go and have a wash you filthy cunt!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Tattlers.. you have honestly been the best bunch of strangers I could’ve hoped to come across. Since I found this site back in the summer I’ve laughed numerous times and you guys have kept me sane. Never have I ‘met’ a more kind hearted, empathic bunch of people who put ‘insta vultures’ to shame. Wishing you all the happiest of Days tomorrow however you are able to spend it and wishing you all a safe and healthy new year. Ps. I’m not going anywhere but I’ve had a couple of snowballs and I’m watching it’s a wonderful life and it seems like a good time to tell you how much I appreciate you all x x

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
she hasn’t got a table to set 😂😂 set the island 🤣🤣🤣
Brookieblessher will take a tray up to her room.. Jaysuuun Wiggins will eat off his lap in the lounge watching football and Solo Sandra will be in the see-da room with her mate Hallmark tv.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
The gin is open & Mr Gimme has gone to pick up a chinese takeaway so I thought I'd come on to wish all you 0.1% wankers a very Merry Christmas.
I know this site gets a lot of bad press especially off the influencers out there ( mainly because we speak the truth) but I have witnessed more care & compassion on these threads than they have ever shown amongst their greed & their freebies.

Stay safe all
Merry Christmas 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
I stuck my much loved 7footer Christmas tree on Gumtree for free. As charity shops weren't taking things in and I thought somebody should benefit.

Response was overwhelming. I had to give to first one that arrived. I was glad to do so. Begster could do same with much more!

This is it over the years.

20201223_004745.jpg
20201223_004302.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Is she seriously calling people for buying enough food for 12 days when Christmas is only 1 day?!
Hypocritical bitch, she has been buying Christmas decorations since July for that 1 bastard day!!

I can't stand this two faced hag, I truly hope that she has the shittiest Christmas EVER!!!

Enjoy your come down you pathetic old crow!!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Jem1975

Right then after watching her stories it’s clear to see she is missing something from life.
She 100% thinks people are jealous of her she thinks that highly of herself.
But let’s look at the facts.
I cannot imagine anything more depressing than sitting in a draughty cold amusement arcade giving out coins, maybe ok for a student summer job not a middle aged woman.
She doesn’t communicate with her family...and yes we know this because she is on Instagram all day constantly updating stories.
There’s no lovely long dog walks on the beach, weekends away with her husband, sleepovers with her granddaughter.
There’s no big family dinners,trips away.
It’s all fake for the gram.
She talks into a phone screen all day everyday...it’s just weird.
She says “I love you all” which again is absolutely weird she’s saying this to a blank screen.
So those of us that might not have 50 coats, pairs of shoes,handbags, don’t let her bragging and smirky face annoy you...pity her...I know I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This fucking woman is unbelievable 🤬🤬🤬 hasn’t worked a day for the past god knows how many months but has still got paid for it. Has gone about her daily life happy as Larry breaking lockdown rules, dicking about everyday doing whatever the fuck she likes, lying about in her pyjamas watching Christmas movies day in day out and STILL HAS THE AUDACITY TO WHINGE THAT CHRISTMAS IS RUINED BECAUSE SHE HAS TO WORK A FEW DAYS HERE AND THERE OVER CHRISTMAS!! Becky, if you’re reading this I really hope you have the shittest Christmas EVER. I have worked every single fucking week this year, throughout covid, 40+ hours a week, looking after the poorly because bone idle people like yourself can’t behave and stick to guidance, and I STILL have to work over Christmas, the only days off I get are the public holidays (Christmas Day, Boxing Day Monday and New Year’s Day), so count yourself very lucky!!! Hope you choke on your shit fucking Invisalign you scrawny little twat 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Tamij

VIP Member
Just seen on a Facebook interior shaming page, a picture of Beggy’s living room Christmas tree!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Fucking old bag has zero clue what is happening in the world.
This coronavirus hasn't affected her sad, pathetic, lonely life one bit.
She hasn't gone without, hasn't struggled, hasn't lost a family member or a job or a home.
She has just sat at home spending money, watching films & doing fuck all to help anyone else.
How she sits there saying we've all egged each other on...WTAF?
The woman is illiterate, she can't speak, she can't spell, she has no grasp of life full stop.
I didn't wear braces as it wasn't cool?!!
So she was one of those girls who had to look perfect I guess, a little bit like Brooke.
No wonder that girl is like she is having a mother like Beggy.
Pair of brain dead fucking morons.
Just get in the bin, the pair of you 🗑

• Heart

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Fucking old bag has zero clue what is happening in the world.
This coronavirus hasn't affected her sad, pathetic, lonely life one bit.

She hasn't gone without, hasn't struggled, hasn't lost a family member or a job or a home.
She has just sat at home spending money, watching films & doing fuck all to help anyone else.
How she sits there saying we've all egged each other on...WTAF?
The woman is illiterate, she can't speak, she can't spell, she has no grasp of life full stop.
I didn't wear braces as it wasn't cool?!!
So she was one of those girls who had to look perfect I guess, a little bit like Brooke.
No wonder that girl is like she is having a mother like Beggy.
Pair of brain dead fucking morons.
Just get in the bin, the pair of you 🗑
Come on.. how can you say that!! She’s been affected terribly by COVID. Her 2010 mirrored bedroom furniture has been delayed because of COVID. Can’t imagine how that must feel poor cow. Keep your momentos up Begs.

• Haha

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Not even 9am and she’s already annoyed me. she’s giving the furniture company one more chance because her order still isn’t in the country, otherwise she’ll look else where, because she NEEDS her furniture and her mother is WAITING for the old ones! Is she for fucking real??? We are still very much in the midst of pandemic 😷 We are nearing Brexit which is OBVIOUSLY going to affect products sourced from abroad! Heck, God forbid Becky from Felixstowe doesn’t get her mirrored furniture before Christmas!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

CrosserLove

You know, losing my job, having no money and having IVF pushed back a year was really difficult. But, I must say Becky has helped keep my momento's up

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32