Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it was really just going to be just the three of them for Christmas - wouldn’t she be dropping off gifts for Mac, Eliza, her Mum, siblings, niece and nephews etc this week? Instead she’s just been running around giving gifts to the postman, bin man, hairdresser and Dolly’s puppies.

P.S. I am an animal lover but I find her insistence on buying presents for those puppies bizarre!

What's the betting even in T4 she will go out buying up all the reduced decorations! To her they are essential! I have been so disappointed in her this year. All the time off she has had and the money she has wasted - she has done nothing constructive to help anyone in her community. With her account she could have promoted local food banks etc even offered to help out.
Oh, hold on, she did give away half a carrier bag of decorations I seem to remember!!!!
She’ll do what she did in the first lockdown - say she’s just nipping out for “bread and milk” or “cupboard bits” multiple times a week but go to Home Bargains instead of the Morrison’s over the road so she can buy loads of tat while she’s there.

Reactions: 11
One Big glass of wine? You’re off your face darling, yes I’m sure plenty of us have tried honey roast peanuts before ffs! She really is buzzing her tits off because she is now ‘furlonged’
Vile, self-centred witch! Karma will get you one day!!!
She was celebrating and pissed last night. I was so angry I couldn’t even reply to this thread. She is a bleeping disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why is she bothering to get the lashes done AGAIN if she’s doing nothing only sitting at home with Brooke and Wiggins ... I smell bullshit

Perhaps we should call Jason Wanker Wiggins 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet she films herself ringing a bloody bell at her doorstep tonight! Anything for attention

Reactions: 5
Her eyelashes look the exact same as before she had them done........... tit. So yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tattle detectives watch what the hag posts tomorrow carefully please!

I’m 50/50 on whether she’s actually going to be all alone picking buff ett off the kitchen island OR off on an undercover prosecco fuelled rampage with the swingers and we all know she’s not sharp enough to cover her tracks properly!

Reactions: 10
I honestly despise how easy some people get it, full pay to stay at home
Please don't tar everyone with the same Beggy brush. My husband would have liked nothing more than to go out to work. Instead, he's been furloughed (on 80%) since March and our income has dropped by £1500 a month since then. It's not been easy for everyone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Well considering it’s Christmas Eve she’s quiet! Is she getting pissed again?

Reactions: 7
Would you really be rushing out to get eyelashes done knowing the virus is spreading fast? Maybe it’s just me but it’s not exactly essential is it? I know she’s allowed but I find her priorities weird. And they look tit

Reactions: 16
I honestly despise how easy some people get it, full pay to stay at home
Just also to add very very few people get 100%, we get 80%. Plus anyone who (like a lot of people I know!) earn a basic wage plus commission only her 80% of their basic, nothing more. It’s honestly not all roses! 99% of us would rather be working! Yes it’s hard for the people who worked throughout and ha for work harder but you have no idea how hard it was for people who were furloughed. Mentally it was horrific never mind the knowing so many are judging you and hating you because the government decided you’re not allowed to go to work! REBECCA EVANS IS NOT A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC

Reactions: 20
She's the most over hyped full of tit
Person. How to have a tit Christmas -follow this woman. Selfish to the core. Also I've realised what she does-she
Likes to
Latch
On to
Bad news. Such as the tiers so she can bleed it dry with her insistent wittering on. Fancy waiting for the bin men to arrive to adorn them her
Gift who does she think she is! And dolly's puppies,has she nothing better to do with her time 🤷‍♀️ She's very very very fake. And swipe ups , greedy cow.

Anyway I've very much enjoyed the daily reading here,have giggled and vented and I am hoping you guys have a nice Christmas as much as possible 🎄💗

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tattlers.. you have honestly been the best bunch of strangers I could’ve hoped to come across. Since I found this site back in the summer I’ve laughed numerous times and you guys have kept me sane. Never have I ‘met’ a more kind hearted, empathic bunch of people who put ‘insta vultures’ to shame. Wishing you all the happiest of Days tomorrow however you are able to spend it and wishing you all a safe and healthy new year. Ps. I’m not going anywhere but I’ve had a couple of snowballs and I’m watching it’s a wonderful life and it seems like a good time to tell you how much I appreciate you all x x

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Ok, so does anyone remember the black out day and beggatron came on saying how she couldn’t let her followers down, how she felt she was there for her followers who was feeling down because of not seeing any one etc.
So what’s changed now beggy, it’s Christmas and majority of people won’t be seeing their loved ones and will be alone including your much loved followers, why won’t you still be on to show them the support like you did before...

Ohhh that’s right because you don’t really give a tit about them, the fact you couldn’t stay off Insta for 24hours was down to your own selfish needs not that of your followers feeling down. bleeping hypocrite. I hope to god next year someone hacks her bloody account and she loses it all!
not a genuine bone in her body, never does anything for anyone only for her own self gratification! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ok, so does anyone remember the black out day and beggatron came on saying how she couldn’t let her followers down, how she felt she was there for her followers who was feeling down because of not seeing any one etc.
So what’s changed now beggy, it’s Christmas and majority of people won’t be seeing their loved ones and will be alone including your much loved followers, why won’t you still be on to show them the support like you did before...

Ohhh that’s right because you don’t really give a tit about them, the fact you couldn’t stay off Insta for 24hours was down to your own selfish needs not that of your followers feeling down. bleeping hypocrite. I hope to god next year someone hacks her bloody account and she loses it all!
not a genuine bone in her body, never does anything for anyone only for her own self gratification! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Funny that, I was thinking this earlier! I had forgotten the event but remembered her going on about how she had to story every day and how she was keeping people going etc.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.