Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe this brain dead witch has the audacity to not only sit and celebrate tier 4 (her not having to work) with a glass of wine, snacks and Christmas films but then to actually be stupid enough to put it on her story! I hope a few followers start to see her for what she is now. I wouldn’t piss on her if she was on fire.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly, I’m new to this. I didn’t think I’d ever write anything on one of these threads and it won’t be nasty. But, I’m a frontline worker - and honestly, just seeing how happy she looked when she said she’s now off work makes me boil. I’m a frontline worker for the NHS and my heart just sunk when I was told we’re moving into tier 4. It’s crazy here. It really is. Lockdown isn’t baking, getting drunk, doing arts and bloody crafts for all of us. My job is about to get 10x more strenuous and harder... I honestly despise how easy some people get it, full pay to stay at home whilst healthcare, social care and more are crying out for help and sensible behaviour. I’m just done, I don’t think I can even bare to watch any more Instagram stories. I’m a huge Becky fan usually, but today I just feel like poop.
stay safe everyone and merry Christmas x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Listen to her eating 😷 what an absolute sloth. Also, telling us we should try honey roasted peanuts hahahahaha bless.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She's had more than one glass in that story 🙈

More than usual not a duck given in that story. She was actually metaphorically saying duck you all I'm fine. Slopping her wine and munching her nuts telling us her plates are out her mouth. She's disgusting on more than one level.

She needs sacked from this platform!

Oh and she's off to Morrisons tomorrow for more nuts and no doubt any fucken red baubles they have, or any other fucken colour for that matter for no other reason than they're "cute " and she's a waster bleep

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
42 ( allegedly) and she’s just a joke
Her face looks like a well used chopping board
Kids that dislike her
A husband that she’s scared off
And a house filled to the brim with tit!
She got some free decorations from Tony almond though 🤦🏻‍♀️😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One Big glass of wine? You’re off your face darling, yes I’m sure plenty of us have tried honey roast peanuts before ffs! She really is buzzing her tits off because she is now ‘furlonged’
Vile, self-centred witch! Karma will get you one day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but the story showing Jayson stroking the dog just now looked like he was having a wafty crank 😳 Didn’t realise what was happening at first 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right then after watching her stories it’s clear to see she is missing something from life.
She 100% thinks people are jealous of her she thinks that highly of herself.
But let’s look at the facts.
I cannot imagine anything more depressing than sitting in a draughty cold amusement arcade giving out coins, maybe ok for a student summer job not a middle aged woman.
She doesn’t communicate with her family...and yes we know this because she is on Instagram all day constantly updating stories.
There’s no lovely long dog walks on the beach, weekends away with her husband, sleepovers with her granddaughter.
There’s no big family dinners,trips away.
It’s all fake for the gram.
She talks into a phone screen all day everyday...it’s just weird.
She says “I love you all” which again is absolutely weird she’s saying this to a blank screen.
So those of us that might not have 50 coats, pairs of shoes,handbags, don’t let her bragging and smirky face annoy you...pity her...I know I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Right then after watching her stories it’s clear to see she is missing something from life.
She 100% thinks people are jealous of her she thinks that highly of herself.
But let’s look at the facts.
I cannot imagine anything more depressing than sitting in a draughty cold amusement arcade giving out coins, maybe ok for a student summer job not a middle aged woman.
She doesn’t communicate with her family...and yes we know this because she is on Instagram all day constantly updating stories.
There’s no lovely long dog walks on the beach, weekends away with her husband, sleepovers with her granddaughter.
There’s no big family dinners,trips away.
It’s all fake for the gram.
She talks into a phone screen all day everyday...it’s just weird.
She says “I love you all” which again is absolutely weird she’s saying this to a blank screen.
So those of us that might not have 50 coats, pairs of shoes,handbags, don’t let her bragging and smirky face annoy you...pity her...I know I do.
I didn't know that's where she worked. For some reason I thought she worked at Shoe Zone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's had more than one glass in that story 🙈

More than usual not a duck given in that story. She was actually metaphorically saying duck you all I'm fine. Slopping her wine and munching her nuts telling us her plates are out her mouth. She's disgusting on more than one level.

She needs sacked from this platform!

Oh and she's off to Morrisons tomorrow for more nuts and no doubt any fucken red baubles they have, or any other fucken colour for that matter for no other reason than they're "cute " and she's a waster bleep
What's the betting even in T4 she will go out buying up all the reduced decorations! To her they are essential! I have been so disappointed in her this year. All the time off she has had and the money she has wasted - she has done nothing constructive to help anyone in her community. With her account she could have promoted local food banks etc even offered to help out.
Oh, hold on, she did give away half a carrier bag of decorations I seem to remember!!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.