Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tempted to make a fake account just to call her out, honestly what an absolute piece of work she is. Imagine calling that your mum or friend or wife, says a lot about her friends and family šŸ˜”

Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s bleeping gloating how she has worked her last shift I canā€™t stand the self obsessed prick and Iā€™m not having it the swingers wonā€™t be round over the Christmas period to get sloshed,she just canā€™t film it šŸ˜”
This 100%!! Oh and her gloating is disgusting. A face you'd never get sick of slapping.

Reactions: 9
One glass of wine and itā€™s loose lips that sink ships... there we have it... ā€œIā€™ll be on tomorrow but then I wonā€™t be posting for a couple of days because Iā€™ll be drunkā€ Getting drunk with just the 3 of you and no Christmas dinner Becky? šŸ¤„ šŸ¤„ šŸ¤„

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Beggy remember what I posted You are gone . beggy get your head out of your rear end I sent you this the other day .and Iā€™m happy to post it to you . I will put it on your page I will message you . Tier 4 hey thanks to idiots like you . . yes beggy you . . Beggy Iā€™m going to spend 3 plus hours free delivering Messages to hospital ward doors from loved ones to those who are sick. Yes sick and canā€™t see family loved ones We have a set of people working all day. For free . People on phone lines. Runners who deliver to door . Set up a phone lines especially. beggy remember this young chat. Lost his brother to mental health.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s an ugly, wrinkled, dried up old bleep. The smirk on her face! I have never disliked someone so much. Karma is coming for her - disgraceful human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
FFS sheā€™s doing the cheesecake AGAIN!

Hope Begz can use her solo Christmas Day and furlong to actually get some fresh content!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So she wants ā€˜dish yearā€™ to end. Because sheā€™s had it so rough, what with Jason being at deaths door with his sore tooth, those endless shopping trips that are totally exhausting it requires a ā€˜nanna napā€™.

I cannot stand this vile woman, her face and everything she has said tonight has really wound me up!

Reactions: 22
Beggy why do you need to do your nails for Christmas not exactly as you said going anywhere are you #bull sh1t you are staying at home remember only the 3 of you .no one is going to see you. let your nails breath for once some one is telling us porkies . Beggy is off out as we all know .

Reactions: 15
The bleep can't contain her glee. duck you Becky you piece of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her followers must be thick as mince if they can see through her. Like how can anyone actually be taken in by the stupid awld hag.

Reactions: 8
What a bleeping revelation Honey roasted peanuts!
Maybe a bit of Karma here? Honey Roast Peanuts + Laxatives = No Cadburyā€™s Alley for Jayson over the extended break? Seriously though sheā€™s so self centred, even in tier 4 you can have your support bubble in your house so we now know sheā€™s certainly not in her mums. Most people would give their right arm to have their mums around for Xmas after cancer. You reap what you sow & it'll bite her in her boney bum soon enough. Flabbergasted at her whole halo of ME. No wonder her kids & husband donā€™t interact with her. I reckon sheā€™s spent her whole marriage thinking pervy Jayson is punching having her. Life can turn on a sixpence Beggy you horrid narcissistic vain attempt at life!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So whereā€™s all her ā€˜weā€™re all in this togetherā€™ her concerned tone and her deep and meaningful quotes now?
Nah sheā€™s over the moon she got what she wanted. Anyone who felt an ounce of sympathy for this selfish bleep needs their head read.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just got off the phone to my mam and I tell her about Beggy and I said "if I did half of the rule breaking she has, I'd catch the virus" šŸ˜” so it makes me mad life goes on as normal for these cretins!
I followed all the rules and still caught it. When I caught it people accused me of flouting because how else could I have got it šŸ™„ this was my family and some so called friends. So how Beggatron hasn't caught it...is beyond me!

I can't watch her if she is gloating. It is nothing to be proud of!

Reactions: 11
when she is genuinely upset about lockdowns etc she has gone off stories. She has sat there smiling all night. bleep!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
Right Iā€™m gonna watch a film......5more dots later
Just duck off you lonely hag, imagine having no friends to talk to but insta, I reckon the swingers are busy with family and lonely old Braggy wonā€™t have content to post, I would love for jaysun to come home and say cause of the back log Iā€™ve decided to work lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.