Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So when she initially said she was working all over Christmas she meant she was working boxing day.

bleeping hell, was that it, was that the tit Christmas shifts she said she had?

Pouring a glass of wine as if she is gutted, we all know it's a celebratory glass.
You could tell she was creaming her knickers at the news!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
She’s such a witch 🤬 .....that is all I can say right now, we’ve gone from tier 2-4 today 😟

Reactions: 10
duck me..... the smirk on her face wasn't hard to hide - the arsewipe is actually evil to be pleased the situation has got worse - go duck yourself, you absolute waste of oxygen! 🤬

If she hates her job that much, why doesn't she quit as I'm sure her pennies don't even cover one bill a month! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The country is fucked and this bleep is loving it because she gets to sit on her arse watching Christmas films (what's new!!!!). 😠

Reactions: 17
I’m not saying I wish death upon her, but I actually hope she catches covid, then maybe, just maybe she will have some reality about the situation rather than thinking it’s one big holiday!

What an awful person she is.

Reactions: 19
The country is fucked and this bleep is loving it because she gets to sit on her arse watching Christmas films (what's new!!!!). 😠
I can't wait until she gets her inevitable downer after Boxing Day and Christmas is over because she'll need to quit watching the films and talk to her daughter and husband. 🥴

Reactions: 13
That bleeping trash bag thr smile on its face saying about tier 4

You stupid bleep it means more people are dying and you smiling about having g time off work bleep

Reactions: 18
I can't wait until she gets her inevitable downer after Boxing Day and Christmas is over because she'll need to quit watching the films and talk to her daughter and husband. 🥴
Whatever the duck happens ^^^ it ain't gonna be that 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m in Wales too and last night I felt so down. I can’t shake the feeling today either, my time hop has killed me the last few days, this time last year we were in panto with our Christmas jumpers on, a festive meal out and we did so many lovely things with our little boy. He’s 6 and still so excited for Christmas and that’s what’s keeping me going to a degree. If I were Becky and had her set up there’s no way I could even get my head off the pillow and she’s only tier 2! She just had nothing in her life. I’m just hoping we can still make this year magical for our son.
I’m sure he will. I wouldn’t be that arsed but for my child either. I usually love doing stuff for him and days out etc. So I’ve just thrown myself into doing anything I can to make it seem magical still - Elf on the shelf moving every morning, a Christmas activity book to do in the day, watching Christmas films, wearing our jumpers more - that sort of thing. Tomorrow I’m taking him the cinema to watch Home Alone his favourite film ever. Like you usually we’d be doing a panto with the grandparents.
We’ve gone from Tier2 to Tier3. I was expecting it but still gutted it’s happening. She looks like inside she is buzzing. Not one mention of missing her granddaughter. Absolutely disgusting, vile, piece of work.

Reactions: 5
The more people realise what a loser this woman really is is when her whole insta world will come a crashing down around her ears . People should just unfollow her and she needs to be publically humiliated and outed . The local newspaper would love a story about how Mrs Felixstowe Christmas is rubbing her hands together in glee at the thought of being furloughed so she spend her money on cheap bleeping tat you wouldn’t line your dogs basket with and breaking all the rules in Tier 4 shopping for non essential goods . I really cannot believe her smirk tonight . What an insensitive witch. Don’t worry about the key workers who have worked all the way through or the people who have lost loved ones or people who have fell ill to this horrible disease . This woman boils my piss . It’s not normal .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wishing thinking 🙄😂
Honestly no, she really does deserve pity. She's one of the saddest witch cunts I've ever came across .

Posts news bulletins, some of the worst for some folk, in between swipe ups 🤪 bleep has major problems and I'm human enough to hope she gets the help she needs as it's apparent that none of her nearest and dearest gives a duck about her

That said, the smirk on her face announcing she was off work now was vomit inducing. This is what is so wrong with companies wanting her to represent them. She has no self awareness at all. Her behaviour during this pandemic has been abyssal and she's not the only one on Instagram like this. I wish the whole fucken platform would bite the dust!😉🤢

Reactions: 15
Honestly no, she really does deserve pity. She's one of the saddest witch cunts I've ever came across .

Posts news bulletins, some of the worst for some folk, in between swipe ups 🤪 bleep has major problems and I'm human enough to hope she gets the help she needs as it's apparent that none of her nearest and dearest gives a duck about her

That said, the smirk on her face announcing she was off work now was vomit inducing. This is what is so wrong with companies wanting her to represent them. She has no self awareness at all. Her behaviour during this pandemic has been abyssal and she's not the only one on Instagram like this. I wish the whole fucken platform would bite the dust!😉🤢
I just got off the phone to my mam and I tell her about Beggy and I said "if I did half of the rule breaking she has, I'd catch the virus" 😡 so it makes me mad life goes on as normal for these cretins!

Reactions: 9
What I don’t understand is she can see people on Christmas Day but isn’t going to or is saying she isn’t, the only day I can see someone and I’m working, actually working all through Christmas!
she really does grind my last gear!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She won't be able to contain her excitement tomorrow & not because it's Christmas Eve, but because she knows she can sit on her bony arse watching films & drinking her gifted alcohol for the next few weeks now.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She’s bleeping gloating how she has worked her last shift I can’t stand the self obsessed prick and I’m not having it the swingers won’t be round over the Christmas period to get sloshed,she just can’t film it 😡

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.