Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's dancing round the slot machines now. Silly witch.
I felt sick when I was reading on the train home from work on Sat how we were in lockdown from midnight - Ionly left work at 4:45pm and nobody knew! I've had a tough few days, so knowing that bleeping scrag end is chuffed makes me furious!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She will be jumping up and down in excitement but will do the usual sad voice Beggy!

Reactions: 9
I don’t think she would have the balls to celebrate this for herself on stories. I reckon she learned after the last time, hence all the false concern since

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Still don’t think her Christmas will be any better as a result though

Reactions: 11
Bet she’s buzzing off her tits. She’s a prized bleep. If I see any stories of her heading off to home bargains, B&M and any other shops that are open, I will give her a piece of my mind.
I’d love her to fall over all the tit in her house and knock all her tomb stone teeth out.

Reactions: 10
I cannot understand somebody wishing to go into tier 4 and to be furlonged it is unbelievable and quite frankly unacceptable!!

Reactions: 21
I cannot understand somebody wishing to go into tier 4 and to be furlonged it is unbelievable and quite frankly unacceptable!!
I'm getting furloughed (from Monday this week as we went into lockdown in Wales on Saturday), but I'd rather be back in work earning 100% pay and feeling like I have a purpose as I feel so depressed and completely flat..... I'm existing and not living 😓 and you just know she's going to be bleeping buzzing as she's a bone idle cretin! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 19
If she had any kind of moral compass she would volunteer in some way, shape or form to give a little something back whilst ‘furlonged’. I’m so pleased I live the other end of the country to her as if I ever saw her in real life I don’t think I could hold myself back.

Reactions: 9
If she had any kind of moral compass she would volunteer in some way, shape or form to give a little something back whilst ‘furlonged’. I’m so pleased I live the other end of the country to her as if I ever saw her in real life I don’t think I could hold myself back.
To be fair to her, I don’t think you should have to volunteer if you are furloughed. Not just sticking up for old Begatron but I didn’t when I was furloughed. I was in a bad place mentally and getting out of bed was an achievement and I could only go day by day. I did however donate to the local food banks a few times where I could despite struggling cash wise.

Reactions: 15
To be fair to her, I don’t think you should have to volunteer if you are furloughed. Not just sticking up for old Begatron but I didn’t when I was furloughed. I was in a bad place mentally and getting out of bed was an achievement and I could only go day by day. I did however donate to the local food banks a few times where I could despite struggling cash wise.
That’s fair enough, I know a lot of people really did struggle but in her case it is plain as day that she didn’t. She absolutely loved every single second. She could volunteer on a helpline or deliver food to those that are vulnerable. It boils my piss that I and many, many others have gone to work every single day (obvs not including leave) whilst that piece of shite has been getting 80% pay and has been swanning round doing whatever she bastard wants and not giving a single duck for anybody else.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She'll be flying to her car after work tonight, absolutely buzzing off her tits that she's now off work for the next few weeks - I hope your Christmas day is shite

Reactions: 16
It’s killing her not being able to post anything about the new tier. She’s definitely manic right now, when she’s manic the first thing she does is pick up her phone.
if she shows any sign of being happy about it il be messaging her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s killing her not being able to post anything about the new tier. She’s definitely manic right now, when she’s manic the first thing she does is pick up her phone.
if she shows any sign of being happy about it il be messaging her.
She’s probably trying to work out how she can put on a sad poker face and not show any signs of being happy and giving herself away

How can the stupid old boot really think that being put into Tier 4 is a laughing matter just because the lazy witch don’t want to work . The arcade she works for need to see her stories and sack her off . She don’t need that job it’s obvious that she’s a lottery winner in secret with all that persistent spending she does . I hope she enjoys her Christmas in Tier 4 eating her crumb of pork pie and lettuce leaf . The selfish bleeping bleep .

Reactions: 12
Well she won’t be able to travel to the dentist now as it’s not essential 😂 let’s hope she is loses her job and has to go and work somewhere she dislikes but has to work as she thought reaching 100k would get her enough advertisement to be paid to post ADs but I’ve seen someone with less followers put ADs on every day

I'm another Tier 4 newby from Tier 2 and I'm gutted. I'm a key worker so nothing will change for me work wise but I'm single so won't be able to see my friends for a walk or anything as I fall into a vulnerable category but that's not the reason for posting ....

2 of my good friends are S/E in the personal care area, once again they have to close. One has a small child to look after ....
I have family with health conditions who won't get the help or visitors they need

I'm spending Xmas day alone as are most of my family. She needs LOTS of people to message her, to unfollow her and generally shame her disgusting behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.