Beckyhomesweethome #41 Whose horse is that?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only am I in tier 4 but I received the Gov.uk email to say I must once again shield🥺 The March to August shielding was so difficult but at least we had sunshine and I could go in the garden. This time is going to be so hard! I hope one of them bleeping catch it, she thinks it’s something to be glad about!!! Tell my grandchildren that. bleep
Oh I know, I will spend what I haven’t got online at the sales as Beggys informing us they’ve started.
I‘m so sorry to hear this. This woman is vile wishing for tier 4. She’s basically wishing a severe risk of infection or death in her area.

Reactions: 10
She wants to be in tier for so she gets time off work and it means she can claim that’s the reason why her family (Mac and Eliza) want nothing to do with her for Christmas

Reactions: 11
She's so bleeping desperate to be in Tier 4, it makes me sick! 🤬 I'm in Wales and we're in Tier 4 and I've spend the past few days feeling absolutely fed up and deflated - I have nothing to get up for and want to stay in bed. 😓
I’m in Wales too and last night I felt so down. I can’t shake the feeling today either, my time hop has killed me the last few days, this time last year we were in panto with our Christmas jumpers on, a festive meal out and we did so many lovely things with our little boy. He’s 6 and still so excited for Christmas and that’s what’s keeping me going to a degree. If I were Becky and had her set up there’s no way I could even get my head off the pillow and she’s only tier 2! She just had nothing in her life. I’m just hoping we can still make this year magical for our son.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It must be a bit of kick in the teeth to people who are in tier 4 and have the option to see loved ones over Christmas snatched away, then Beggy is in tier 2 and apparently seeing no one! Not even her son!!

Reactions: 12
Why is she suddenly screenshooting and posting statements, the only interest she has in the news is to see if she’s going to be in Tier 4 as she’s so desperate to not work, absolute scum 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I detest the old witch!
More swipe ups (even whilst she is at work) even though she knows so many are out there struggling, even though she knows this could be the toughest christmas anyone has ever had to deal with, yet she doesn't give a flying duck as long as her sheep carry on lining her pocket.

Just duck off you pathetic, saggy tittied, grabby old bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So on Boxing Day she is going into Tier 4. She will be as happy as a pig in tit now. Waiting for the manic stories later

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She will be the only person ever to get excited about being put into tier 4!
She need a short, sharp reality check!
I really can’t express how much disgust I have for this woman. She is scum. Absolute bleeping scum! I hope her Christmas buffet gives her the shits

Reactions: 14
I can’t imagine ever being happy about anything that is pure suffering for other people. Especially over a part time job she could easily quit if she cut back on her spending. Oh well as long as she’s happy eh! She won’t care about the people who are ill or in hospital or going to lose their jobs

Reactions: 13
I want her to come on and show herself up, like its obvious she is happy about it, I want people to see her for what she is, as she is definitely not an inspiration.
But yes she got what she wanted without actually knowing what it means!

Reactions: 8
Shes got her Christmas wish. Selfish cow. Hope she sits in the cedah room home alone!!! 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
I hope it gets that damp and soggy it collapses on her. Jason and Brooke will just see two feet poking our like on wizard of oz

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She will be saying see I told you so, we do watch the bloody news Beggy, if only you had taken it this seriously from the beginning!!

Reactions: 7
I want her to come on and show herself up, like its obvious she is happy about it, I want people to see her for what she is, as she is definitely not an inspiration.
But yes she got what she wanted without actually knowing what it means!
She needs to be careful as she's been loosing followers this week if she starts dancing around her kitchen she will be on a quest to getting 100k again

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ohhhh... she is going to be unfuckingbearable!! 🤬🤬 I'm not watching anymore of her stories this year! 🤬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.