Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beggy’s big battleships

Did I just hear that prick correctly.... Mac is 5 foot 11 or 5 foot 12 😂😂😂😂
You silly lady you can’t have 5 foot 12 it’s 6 foot you fool! 😂 I’ve just finished a 12 hour night shift that has done me in 😂 Night you ‘beauts’ see you all later

• Haha
Reactions: 33

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
OMG the amount of stories this morning already and it’s only 8am! ‘Everyone always says Brooke’s like Jason and macs like me’ well fucking duh considering Jason isn’t macs dad you thicko 😂 ‘it’s weird how your kids are a part of you, like different features’ FFS 😂😂😂 is she for real? ‘Now Brooke’s getting older she’s getting more of my features like the blonde hair and brown eyes’ sorry but your blonde hair comes from a bottle you twat, you can’t inherit hair dye! I can’t even deal with this level of stupid so early in the morning. I’m done already 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Hey Becky,
I know you read here, so I just wanted to tell you that the next time I ever see you in the car with Brooke & she has her phone on her knee I will screenshot the pic & report her to the police.
I know what area you live, what Brooke’s full name is, her date of birth & where she works so she WILL be found!
And just so you know, this isn’t a threat...It’s a promise!!!!!!!!

Have a word with your dumb fuck of a daughter...FFS this kind of thing kills innocent people you absolute pair of cunts!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

bluey

VIP Member
She’s doing an ask me a question poll, oh the questions I’d like to ask.....

Why do u film your daughter driving with her phone on her lap?
Why do you never do a proper food shop?
What happened to the £240 sebo hoover you showed once?
What happened to the vax hoover?
Why do you never burn the candles you are sent?
Why do you spend so much money on shite when ur teef need sorting?
Are you in the world record books for the longest toes?
On average how much Money do u spend a week on stuff you do not need?

When are you gonna call it quits and admit you have paid for followers, your account is bland! About as bland as ur cooking.

So er yeah see you soon beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Amieee

What a bitch. Mentions Jason is next to her, turns the camera to him, he obviously doesn’t want to be filmed as groans and gets up & walks off .... she laughs and carries on. Poor bloke, about time he just told her to #fuckup

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Beggy’s big battleships

LORD ABOVE GIVE ME STRENGTH TO DEAL WITH WHAT I HAVE JUST WITNESSED 😂😂😂😂 The woman is a prize one prick!!!!! She so has been reading Tattle..... that was all for our benefit 😂 the drunk singing, the pic of Shelly after we slated them for not saying thank you to the small business, oh and she even says in the post that Shelly is ‘chuffed’ which is EXACTLY what I wrote in my post last night... MORNING BEGGY YOU PRICK! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 You best go have a shit, shower and shave before going on another shite shopping spend up! Don’t forget to do Primark, I think they’ve had 500 pairs of 90p flip flops bought in especially for you, all size 11 as requested! Bye beaut! 😂

• Haha

Merclady

Chatty Member
Becky I know you read here, some advice for you:
We know what day of the week it is, you don’t need to tell us. Your husband is not an intruder, he pays for the house you all live in. It is not worth jeopardising what you have with your family and home for “insta fame”. None of the beauts you think can’t manage without knowing your every move will be there to pick up the pieces if your marriage breaks down. Have you considered that Jason might be getting grief from the people he manages at work as you advertise every drink he has, every dart match he goes to and every bike ride?
Your insta used to be fun when it was more about crafting, have you ever heard that less is more.
Think about it Becky, before you lose what you have for the fleeting “fame” you want.

• Heart

Amieee

Suffolk Police just got back to me. Was a really nice guy and completely agreed that there’s only one reason she drives with her phone in her lap (to USE it) and how he has personally seen the consequences of people being distracted by their phones whilst driving. He also said he didn’t understand why anyone would film it for people to see (obviously doesn’t know how thick our Beggy is) However, he said as frustrating as it is, the CPS wouldn’t charge her with anything, as those photos alone are not evidential enough. He is passing it to the local beat bobbys to knock on her and advise her of the report made. He said they will give her friendly advice about responsible driving and the law in regards to driving & handheld phones. He said that “kick up the backside” will probably be enough to deter her from doing it going forward.
So, no real consequences for her but hopefully make her aware of how stupid she is.
Let’s see if Beggy mentions it!

No reply from Admiral as yet.

Oh and here we go..... straight to the Gin. Alcoholic hag.

DramaNoDrama

I think that Dawn is a bad influence. She seems to see her more this year and she’s forever drinking. It’s all she does. Living off bananas on toast and gin is not a recipe for health. It actually makes me mad, as someone who eats well, puts her health first, but has ill health. I don’t smoke or drink at all, yet she abuses her body, has so much energy, and still tries to be ill with her lazy bastarditis. The woman hasn’t got a clue that health is everything and she needs to wise up. I wouldn’t wish being ill on anyone but it makes me mad it’s the ones who take good care of themselves that often suffer. It’s why she pissed me off with her lazy bastarditis comments, so insensitive.
Even if Dawn is a bad influence, Beggy is old enough to say NO, I'm not drinking today. Dawn doesn't force her.
Plus looking at Dawn, she looks much healthier and younger than Beggy 🤔

Reactions: 20

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Just caught up on her stories.. ‘have you missed me, see Instagrams quiet without me’ how much more up herself can she actually be? Instagrams better without you! Please just delete your account and fuck off 👋🏻 Bananas on toast 😂😂 ffs showing her age, she is a granny after all! Going to London to go and lick Lynsey’s arse hoping she can meet her and become besties as she tried it with hinch and it didn’t work so I guess Lynsey is the next best thing. Guarantee she probably doesn’t even like her but she’s trying so hard to be someone and this is her way of doing it. How desperate can you get. Imagine if somehow she did become really big, if she can’t take a few comments on tattle how is she gonna cope with all the criticism from everyone else? I agree Shelley seemed to genuinely like the plaques but she has to ruin it and make it all about her doesn’t she ‘you need Becca the builder to do that’ please 😂 what is she on? Becca the fucking builder, the woman’s not right in the head is she. She thinks she’s so bloody amazing.. she is far far far from it. Imagine if Dawn and Shelly finally got sick of her and told her to fuck off they would have to take all those pictures out of that frame 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
She’s been acting very strange on her stories recently which leads me to believe she’s reading here daily. She’s trying to cut out as much that we pick on as she can but can’t help herself as she likes to boast .

I’m guessing there will be a breakdown or a big post saying how she’s back having issues with her food and I think she will say these posts have caused it. We all know she has been acting strange even before these threads but I think she will play this to her advantage and we will be the blame so I’m calling it before she does.

This is how she works, she needs attention 24/7 and unfortunately the followers she has got eating out her hand will believe everything she says.

Reactions: 19