Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Primark jeans £10...Topshop Jean's are more expensive because they are way better quality/fabric/fit..you really do get what you pay for..
Those jeans she has on today look like Nora Battys tights 😂
Actually the whole outfit does!!
And why does she post it as the outfit of the day, can’t see anyone running to copy that look loll! She really thinks she’s a celeb 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The point is ?
Haha, noticed she’s removed it now.

Those jeans she has on today look like Nora Battys tights 😂
Actually the whole outfit does!!
And why does she post it as the outfit of the day, can’t see anyone running to copy that look loll! She really thinks she’s a celeb 🤣
That picture she posted today on her grid is awful. Heavily smoothed out photoshopped skin. Awkward pose too.

Reactions: 3
Someone else she filmed without asking their permission.
I swear to god, if someone did that to me & posted it for 62k people to see I’d be ramming that bloody phone were the sun don’t shine!!

Reactions: 5
Suffolk Police just got back to me. Was a really nice guy and completely agreed that there’s only one reason she drives with her phone in her lap (to USE it) and how he has personally seen the consequences of people being distracted by their phones whilst driving. He also said he didn’t understand why anyone would film it for people to see (obviously doesn’t know how thick our Beggy is) However, he said as frustrating as it is, the CPS wouldn’t charge her with anything, as those photos alone are not evidential enough. He is passing it to the local beat bobbys to knock on her and advise her of the report made. He said they will give her friendly advice about responsible driving and the law in regards to driving & handheld phones. He said that “kick up the backside” will probably be enough to deter her from doing it going forward.
So, no real consequences for her but hopefully make her aware of how stupid she is.
Let’s see if Beggy mentions it!

No reply from Admiral as yet.

Oh and here we go..... straight to the Gin. Alcoholic hag.
What about if it was the video instead of screenshots? I screen recorded it as it actually shows her driving with the car moving. And I doubt Beggy will mention it on her stories she will be too embarrassed and probably get a load of stick

Food anyone? And if someone bought me a gnome for a present, they'd be the one in plaster in the bleeping garden!!
Omg that shirt is horrendous 🤢🤢🤢

she has a face like a tuna snadwich
a tuna sandwich that’s been run over

Haha, noticed she’s removed it now.

That picture she posted today on her grid is awful. Heavily smoothed out photoshopped skin. Awkward pose too.
What has she removed?? I’ve missed everything!!! And yeah she always edits her photos, bit stupid considering we see what she really looks like in all her stories, dumb duck

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg that orange shirt. Yuk. Who she think she is someone out of orange is the new black. Yeah of course she needed nore clothes after all she a big clear out weekend haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘You know that friend that comes round and just sits on their phone’ are you joking? THATS YOU. You never put the bleeping thing down.

Reactions: 11
I bloody hope she has a pair of orange flip flops amongst the 500 pairs she already has rather than her mean she needs to buy some 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did she say she wanted the tooth fairy to come and do her ironing? Or did I totally mishear that?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I believe her competitions are so unfairly administered. Other big accounts give everyone a number and select it randomly that way at least then people can see it’s fair. Some people who enter have no bloody chance of winning the way she scrolls down then back up and then surprise surprise someone she knows wins it!! This cannot be fair in relation to Instagram guidelines. Just don’t know how to report it. She screams about the AD displays critiquing other accounts yet runs her competitions as doggy as hell - hypocrite. Everyone entering should have an same chance of being selected (obviously people who enter more have more numbers) but at least the selection process is fairer. Who can this be reported to?
You could have look at the gambling commission but I don't 'think' they control free draws etc. But they mifht have links etc to more info.

Reactions: 2
What about if it was the video instead of screenshots? I screen recorded it as it actually shows her driving with the car moving. And I doubt Beggy will mention it on her stories she will be too embarrassed and probably get a load of stick

Oh, maybe the video would be better? I don’t know. Willing to forward it if I can get it.sorry don’t know why this isn’t letting me reply in the usual way, out of this box?

Reactions: 1
She’s doing an ask me a question poll, oh the questions I’d like to ask.....

Why do u film your daughter driving with her phone on her lap?
Why do you never do a proper food shop?
What happened to the £240 sebo hoover you showed once?
What happened to the vax hoover?
Why do you never burn the candles you are sent?
Why do you spend so much money on shite when ur teef need sorting?
Are you in the world record books for the longest toes?
On average how much Money do u spend a week on stuff you do not need?

When are you gonna call it quits and admit you have paid for followers, your account is bland! About as bland as ur cooking.

So er yeah see you soon beaut

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s doing an ask me a question poll, oh the questions I’d like to ask.....

Why do u film your daughter driving with her phone on her lap?
Why do you never do a proper food shop?
What happened to the £240 sebo hoover you showed once?
What happened to the vax hoover?
Why do you never burn the candles you are sent?
Why do you spend so much money on shite when ur teef need sorting?
Are you in the world record books for the longest toes?
On average how much Money do u spend a week on stuff you do not need?

When are you gonna call it quits and admit you have paid for followers, your account is bland! About as bland as ur cooking.

So er yeah see you soon beaut
The longest toes! 🤣🤣😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Jesus now she’s preaching about always putting everyone else before yourself and it’s ok to say no blah blah blah. What bullshit. She’s the most selfish cow I’ve ever come across! Does F-all for her ill mother!

I’ve just sent 3 messages off my second account and she’s posted none of them 😂
1. What is your IG goal? Would you like to be a successful as LQOC / MRS HINCH.
2. Have you ever considered writing a book.
3. Do you make much money from IG?

None posted as yet 😂 she’ll block that account too no doubt.

Jason absolutely does not spend like she does. Lying cow. She’s also said hundreds of times what his job is and where he works. Now it’s secret?! Fool.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.