Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
They’re all back in bed 🙄 it’s 1 o clock in the afternoon! Why isn’t she with her Dad ( I know she has a few to choose from lol) Again, no consideration for anyone else but herself! I’d give my bloody right arm to have my Dad here today, she seriously has no bloody idea!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Jambojambo

VIP Member
omg what a fucking joke what are the odds of her knowing the winner out of 11k people that entered fucking scamming cuntrag

• Angry
  • Haha
(I've commented on other threads before..)

I used to follow Beggy and waw.. hasn't she changed? Whats happened to the happy post?! She claims to be 'relateable' but who can actually afford to shop and buy so much shit and tat like she does without getting into serious debt?! You dont ever see her going out to family dinners with her family.. she used the 'my mum had cancer' to get attention and sympothy.. maybe that sounds a bit far BUT she barely saw her mum, only a quick visit and when she went to hers and they tried whatever alcohol it was (suprise suprise) oh and when they go to the car bootsale. My mother in law isnt in the best of health and we see her 3 times a week and always by her side when she goes to hospital! Where is her 'caring side' that she showed Colleen (god rest her soul)? Never heard her mention Colleen since and she genuinely was one lovely woman.. also, is my daughter spoke to me the way Bratty Brooke speaks to her and Jason, i would stop it there and then! Seeing her have her phone on her lap when driving infuriated me and knowing Beggy well enough she would say 'it was just on her lap, she wasnt on it'.. if her phone rang or vibrated when on her lap, she would look down. THATS a distraction. A friend of a friend lost her sister after she lost control of her car, her phone rang and she looked to the passenger side where her phone was and went straight into a van.. she genuinely gets on my nerves and grates on me! If my partner was like the way Beggy is, constantly doing stories, it would cause problems! Shes more on it than off it..

P.s Beggy, i know how to make coleslaw. Doesnt take a genious love.

• Heart

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
‘It’s Friday, good morning happy Friday, it’s friday, it’s friday, it’s the weekend, it’s friday, happy Friday peeps’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ And the screeching, I can’t stand her and her fucking voice. She needs to calm the fuck down, someone had too much sugar this morning? ‘I’ve gotta take the marquee round to Dawn and them’ why does she always say that? 😂 Jason actually just said he’d rather be at work than have the weekend off with her, says it all doesn’t it. ‘I literally get up turn my phone over and look at my notifications’ Do you ever leave your phone alone? And actually do real life things with real life people? I’m surprised Jason hasn’t divorced her by now but he’s probably scared she will take half of his house! ‘Don’t forget about my competition (translation: please enter so it looks like I have followers and people that like me, I only have 10 entries) where you get to meet MEEEE the one and only BEGGYHOMESHITHOME, I’m really excited because you get to work with paper to make a creation’ OMFG 😂😂😂😂 I’ve honestly never come across someone so thick, cringeworthy, embarrassing, annoying and loud. ‘I need to make 2 cheesecakes... or lemon deserts, because I don’t put cheese in them’ so not reading on here are you beggy, I mean it’s not obvious at all 🙄😂

• Haha

bluey

VIP Member
I know what’s a good idea post a picture of my daughter driving a car with her phone on her lap and then broadcast what insurance company she’s with??
What an absolute bellend!!
Everyone knows where she lives, her name, what car she drives, and now her insurance company.
Becky u absolute cock!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Why has she gone to that show ? It’s brands flogging to the trade ? Dolled herself up to look at tat on the Swan stand ?? Spotted loads of instagramers ? Really? Utterly cringe !

This is the first stage of her full time instagramming career
Cue changing the colour of her kitchen walls to suit the green kettle 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
You’re single Gaz, how are you single?!! ( Fucking screeching again)

Not all women want a guy just cos he drives a flash car, Becky! We aren’t all materialistic like you are. Is that why you’re with Jason, because of the house / car he bought you?!!

Honestly, she is so bloody ANNOYING!

Off for more booze now I take it?! Jeez, I bet her liver is rotten!

blahblahblah29

I have reported brooke with a screenshot of her driving using her phone. Nobody should be selfish enough to put people at risk. Clearly using it for music, which I do....however mine goes on the floor of the passenger.... To have it where she has its clearly been changing songs while driving. Twat

Carratt2019

Jeez...she got "gifted" wallpaper of pink stans. Spent time decorating the room and fannying it all around...But now covers the wallpaper up with shit bookcases with clown size shoes and handbags on. How rude! Bet Decorsting Center arent imoressed. Esoecially sfter "gifting" her the patio paint x 2!!! No Fs given Beggy! Ungrateful 🤬🤬

• Haha

No Time for Bull

Chatty Member
Had to laugh, Soul have announced Sarah is leaving and Gem who just had a baby girl this week will take over herself. Everyone has messaged wishing Sarah good luck and can’t wait to see what Gem does with the business, Becky sends about 10 pink hearts. She obviously didn’t read the post and thought the announcement was the baby being born 🤦🏼‍♀️

Prime example that if it’s no benefit to her then she doesn’t give a flying fuck

• Haha

H12345

I’m just going to put this here because I’m genuinely affected by those bags. Becky burn them throw them anything they are hideous. Take yourself to an outlet mulberry, fossil even radley buy one tan bag (real leather not faux) something plain and live your best life with that one bag. Those bags are horrific 🤯

Amieee

I can’t actually find the words today. Just, WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K?!
One day Jason will snap and she’ll be found dead under a pile of all that crap and poles.

• Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
So she can go all the way to Essex to see someone she met on Instagram who has cancer, but won’t see her mum who lives down the road who has cancer.. ok then 🤔

• Angry

Eyesdown

She needs a middle support bracket on that rail. How long until it collapses under the weight of all that chinese tat?

• Haha