Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG the amount of stories this morning already and it’s only 8am! ‘Everyone always says Brooke’s like Jason and macs like me’ well bleeping duh considering Jason isn’t macs dad you thicko 😂 ‘it’s weird how your kids are a part of you, like different features’ FFS 😂😂😂 is she for real? ‘Now Brooke’s getting older she’s getting more of my features like the blonde hair and brown eyes’ sorry but your blonde hair comes from a bottle you twit, you can’t inherit hair dye! I can’t even deal with this level of stupid so early in the morning. I’m done already 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
Brilliant, that’s so funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I’ve had such a lush day,so yeah...and yeah” 😡👊🏻 Wow if that’s the kind of content that gets you 61k followers I’m starting my own beggy account!! You’ll all follow right? Hopefully I’ll be able to do candle giveaways and bedding, I can fix the winner if you’re lucky too 🤣🤣🤣
Holy duck what a pile of shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“I’ve had such a lush day,so yeah...and yeah” 😡👊🏻 Wow if that’s the kind of content that gets you 61k followers I’m starting my own beggy account!! You’ll all follow right? Hopefully I’ll be able to do candle giveaways and bedding, I can fix the winner if you’re lucky too 🤣🤣🤣
Holy duck what a pile of shite!!
I’ve just watched that 😡. She clearly hasn’t nothing else to say apart from lush, beaut’s and yeah 😠 the woman has no content what so ever!!

Reactions: 6
Brooke reported for her dangerous driving. Given them name, address, DOB and the screen shots. Hopefully get the comeuppance she deserves. That behaviour kills people.
Reported to who? The Police? Admiral?

Reactions: 2
The woman Becky has been to visit has a classy style of home, not cluttered, few select items about. Seems like such an unlikely pairing.

Reactions: 9
Brooke reported for her dangerous driving. Given them name, address, DOB and the screen shots. Hopefully get the comeuppance she deserves. That behaviour kills people.
It’s the second time in as many weeks the phone has been on her lap on Stories whilst driving. There is only one place for a phone - glovebox.

The woman Becky has been to visit has a classy style of home, not cluttered, few select items about. Seems like such an unlikely pairing.
Here’s hoping it inspires her to go home and throw out all her tatty shite. Non-comparable aren’t they...

Reactions: 5
Why is she constantly tired? She went to Essex to see a friend- not like she was doing a full days work or anything. Cook a proper meal and lay off the booze. Might not feel so tired all the time.

Reactions: 11
‘Gonna get some chips and have them with a bottle of wine’ ffs the woman can’t even eat some chips without involving alcohol she needs help 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s been acting very strange on her stories recently which leads me to believe she’s reading here daily. She’s trying to cut out as much that we pick on as she can but can’t help herself as she likes to boast .

I’m guessing there will be a breakdown or a big post saying how she’s back having issues with her food and I think she will say these posts have caused it. We all know she has been acting strange even before these threads but I think she will play this to her advantage and we will be the blame so I’m calling it before she does.

This is how she works, she needs attention 24/7 and unfortunately the followers she has got eating out her hand will believe everything she says.

Reactions: 19
Been watching how she does her ‘random’ selection for her prize winners. It doesn’t sit well with me. Surely there must be rules on how the competitions and winners must be picked. Such as, a computer generated thingy. Can’t this be brought to the attention of anyone?

Reactions: 16
She
Been watching how she does her ‘random’ selection for her prize winners. It doesn’t sit well with me. Surely there must be rules on how the competitions and winners must be picked. Such as, a computer generated thingy. Can’t this be brought to the attention of anyone?
scrolls through randomly but everyone knows if you have 10k comments or even more than 100 you have to page down even on the scrolls as so many are hidden. She claims to be all for her followers by doing these competitions when it costs her sweet FA apart from 2 mins of her time and she can’t even be bothered to do it properly like some other accounts . She claims to want to be an influencer .. so act like one beggy and select your winner fairly, not by doing some slap dash picking 20 people. If you want genuine followers and not bots or ass kissers who have no back bone then choose properly and take the time to do it . The material she gives us to work with is her own doing she can blame no one but herself.

Reactions: 11
She

scrolls through randomly but everyone knows if you have 10k comments or even more than 100 you have to page down even on the scrolls as so many are hidden. She claims to be all for her followers by doing these competitions when it costs her sweet FA apart from 2 mins of her time and she can’t even be bothered to do it properly like some other accounts . She claims to want to be an influencer .. so act like one beggy and select your winner fairly, not by doing some slap dash picking 20 people. If you want genuine followers and not bots or ass kissers who have no back bone then choose properly and take the time to do it . The material she gives us to work with is her own doing she can blame no one but herself.
Agreed but as I said can’t this be brought to someone’s attention as surely it’s not conducted correctly or fairly

Reactions: 5
She’s been acting very strange on her stories recently which leads me to believe she’s reading here daily. She’s trying to cut out as much that we pick on as she can but can’t help herself as she likes to boast .

I’m guessing there will be a breakdown or a big post saying how she’s back having issues with her food and I think she will say these posts have caused it. We all know she has been acting strange even before these threads but I think she will play this to her advantage and we will be the blame so I’m calling it before she does.

This is how she works, she needs attention 24/7 and unfortunately the followers she has got eating out her hand will believe everything she says.

She’s been acting strange since before Christmas, maybe her ‘40th’ (👀) had a big impact on her mental health/eating disorder.

Reported to who? The Police? Admiral?
Both :)

Suffolk Police got back in contact with me a couple of hours later, with an email address to send the photos to, no reply from Admiral, though I sent them the photos as contacted them via email.

Obviously been influenced by Beggy and has complete disregard for the law or safety of others. Beggy blocked me on her original account because I told her she shouldn’t be filming whilst driving. She used to do it all the time.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.