Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amieee

Brooke reported for her dangerous driving. Given them name, address, DOB and the screen shots. Hopefully get the comeuppance she deserves. That behaviour kills people.

Reactions: 19

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I messaged Yasmin last night, told her about the winner of Beckys comp not following her, she stated that they were, she then thanked me for entering so I said I’d never enter Beckys comps as they’re all fixed so the little snitch has ran to Becky and Becky has blocked me 😂😂😂😂
Very professional Yasmin.
Oh but don’t worry, I can still see Beggy and Yasmin’s pages from my other accounts 🤣🤣🤣

Proves that they’re all snakes up each other’s arses!

Hi Yas 👋🏼
Hi Beggy 👋🏼

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Amieee

3 bags of shopping, 3 items of clothing for £18 and it came to £99. Then complains ASDA is expensive. No, it’s no more expensive than anywhere else, it’s the £50 worth of gin that’s done it Begs.

• Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
So they went over to Dawn and Shelley’s to ‘tidy up’ (quick shag) came home and now they’re back there again drinking AGAIN. She’s been round there at least 5 times this week but still hasn’t seen her ill mother. Beggy you are an absolute disgrace

• Sick

KeelOver

Nice to see Brooke driving with her phone in her lap... That’s the reason she should pay an extortionate amount for insurance!

• Angry

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Wow the winner of her competition is someone she knows...Fuck me, I didn’t see that coming

And she follows her and they live in the same town and they worked together...

Becky you’re a cheating,lying little tramp!

• Angry

Jambojambo

VIP Member
hello is that argos yes id like to order a big bookshelf please to fit one if my massive 19ft flip flops on

• Haha

Happyforyou

Keely was funny so I’m pleased she’s back. She stuck up for beggy when she was trolled. The trolls then turned on keeley and beggy sat back and watched them and never once stuck up for keeley. Pretty embarrassing. Dropped like a hot potatoe

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Bebop79

My mates lucky enough to know her in person .. not . She’s apparently been a compulsive liar most of her life as well as a bit light fingered in shops she’s worked in and no way in a million years have they got oodles of money like she comes across her mates say shes got secret credit cards that Jason doesn’t know of. She most certainly needs help her life is erratic and she’s caught up in this insta life which she’s portraying go be real when in fact it’s a very false side of her, but nothing lasts for ever insta will all die off😆

• Wow
  • Haha

bellaburgundia

So the issue with her mum waiting for an appointment with a plastic surgeon to remove the skin cancer....Becky says a waiting game is horrible for them all.....why not use the excessive amounts of cash she wastes on tat, shite and LOSS Vegas to pay for a private referral? Once advised under the NHS you can expedite an appointment by paying (this doesn't queue jump, it's the surgeons private time). Why not do that instead of the constant fucking spending? I lost my mum when I was at high school but would gladly make myself destitute to have her here.

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Did she say she wanted the tooth fairy to come and do her ironing? Or did I totally mishear that?

• Haha

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
I’m confused, was this event for cleaners?? Why is she hanging around the popular cleaning accounts?? That’s not what her bio says her account is does it? She just looks desperate. Trying for insta fame off the back of other popular accounts. Nice one 🙄

NotaHincher

First time poster, long time lurker!

I’ve been watching eastenders and it’s just dawned on me who Becky looks like!

SHIRLEY! She looks like Shirley!

I used to really like her but lately with all the begging and the manic behaviour she’s getting on my last nerve!

• Haha
  • Heart

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
“I’ve had such a lush day,so yeah...and yeah” 😡👊🏻 Wow if that’s the kind of content that gets you 61k followers I’m starting my own beggy account!! You’ll all follow right? Hopefully I’ll be able to do candle giveaways and bedding, I can fix the winner if you’re lucky too 🤣🤣🤣
Holy fuck what a pile of shite!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

sj96

Is she fucking serious complaining about Jason’s bike, trainers and bag being left in the conservatory when he has to deal with a 4 bedroom house FULL of her shit laying around?!

• Haha
Been watching how she does her ‘random’ selection for her prize winners. It doesn’t sit well with me. Surely there must be rules on how the competitions and winners must be picked. Such as, a computer generated thingy. Can’t this be brought to the attention of anyone?