Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me sideways and call me Steve! She’s actually dressed more age appropriate today (not sure if it’s sunny enough for flip flops mind) but how many times In the space of 4 stories does she have to say the word Asda? I’d never of guessed that was where she was going for her food shop today!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really don’t think she is eating 😔
It’s quite worrying given her history. I hope her family can step in and help her.

Reactions: 9
I really don’t think she is eating 😔
It’s quite worrying given her history. I hope her family can step in and help her.
Agreed, I think they need to look at her alcohol consumption too, the two might be related. She's not doing herself any favours though and I don't get why her family or close friends can't see it, or maybe they have and she's ignored them, can't see that dawn saying 'we need to stop drinking so much' 🤷

Reactions: 6
Does it annoy anyone else that she says she ALWAYS bought Topshop ‘Jonah’ jeans except they’re actually called Joni not Jonah 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
duck me sideways and call me Steve! She’s actually dressed more age appropriate today (not sure if it’s sunny enough for flip flops mind) but how many times In the space of 4 stories does she have to say the word Asda? I’d never of guessed that was where she was going for her food shop today!
And sticking her teeth out when she says Asda. Why? Lol.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Gone to do the food shop, yet trying on clothes. She just can’t help herself.

Oh and the gnomes are reduced to £4 in ASDA, in case you didn’t know that’s where she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Suffolk Police just got back to me. Was a really nice guy and completely agreed that there’s only one reason she drives with her phone in her lap (to USE it) and how he has personally seen the consequences of people being distracted by their phones whilst driving. He also said he didn’t understand why anyone would film it for people to see (obviously doesn’t know how thick our Beggy is) However, he said as frustrating as it is, the CPS wouldn’t charge her with anything, as those photos alone are not evidential enough. He is passing it to the local beat bobbys to knock on her and advise her of the report made. He said they will give her friendly advice about responsible driving and the law in regards to driving & handheld phones. He said that “kick up the backside” will probably be enough to deter her from doing it going forward.
So, no real consequences for her but hopefully make her aware of how stupid she is.
Let’s see if Beggy mentions it!

No reply from Admiral as yet.

Oh and here we go..... straight to the Gin. Alcoholic hag.

Reactions: 21
More clothes? Seriously?
And Gin...Lets not forget the bloody gin.

Why not go and buy some fruit and vegetables, Becky? Make a healthy meal for your family, set a good example to your daughter.

Reactions: 10
Suffolk Police just got back to me. Was a really nice guy and completely agreed that there’s only one reason she drives with her phone in her lap (to USE it) and how he has personally seen the consequences of people being distracted by their phones whilst driving. He also said he didn’t understand why anyone would film it for people to see (obviously doesn’t know how thick our Beggy is) However, he said as frustrating as it is, the CPS wouldn’t charge her with anything, as those photos alone are not evidential enough. He is passing it to the local beat bobbys to knock on her and advise her of the report made. He said they will give her friendly advice about responsible driving and the law in regards to driving & handheld phones. He said that “kick up the backside” will probably be enough to deter her from doing it going forward.
So, no real consequences for her but hopefully make her aware of how stupid she is.
Let’s see if Beggy mentions it!

No reply from Admiral as yet.

Oh and here we go..... straight to the Gin. Alcoholic hag.
Ohhhh, Brooke is going to be pissed at Becky for filming her lol

Why did she have to announce again that she’s in Asda when she picked up the booze. Ffs, we know!!!! It’s not like you’re in Waitrose love.

• Haha
3 bags of shopping, 3 items of clothing for £18 and it came to £99. Then complains ASDA is expensive. No, it’s no more expensive than anywhere else, it’s the £50 worth of gin that’s done it Begs.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Will be very interesting to see if she address’s it in her stories 🤔 I do wonder if they will actually send someone to speak to her, cuts to the police and all

Reactions: 7
Primark jeans £10...Topshop Jean's are more expensive because they are way better quality/fabric/fit..you really do get what you pay for..

Reactions: 4
3 bags of shopping which will only last 3 days cheaper to eat out. Haha really beggy!!!! How about meal plan then and make something from scratch for a change. how many jars of kung po did you buy!!

I believe her competitions are so unfairly administered. Other big accounts give everyone a number and select it randomly that way at least then people can see it’s fair. Some people who enter have no bloody chance of winning the way she scrolls down then back up and then surprise surprise someone she knows wins it!! This cannot be fair in relation to Instagram guidelines. Just don’t know how to report it. She screams about the AD displays critiquing other accounts yet runs her competitions as doggy as hell - hypocrite. Everyone entering should have an same chance of being selected (obviously people who enter more have more numbers) but at least the selection process is fairer. Who can this be reported to?

• Heart
I believe her competitions are so unfairly administered. Other big accounts give everyone a number and select it randomly that way at least then people can see it’s fair. Some people who enter have no bloody chance of winning the way she scrolls down then back up and then surprise surprise someone she knows wins it!! This cannot be fair in relation to Instagram guidelines. Just don’t know how to report it. She screams about the AD displays critiquing other accounts yet runs her competitions as doggy as hell - hypocrite. Everyone entering should have an same chance of being selected (obviously people who enter more have more numbers) but at least the selection process is fairer. Who can this be reported to?
You could ring the ASA and ask advice as she claimed to them that she doesn’t get paid for advertising she just asks them to give her things to giveaway so surly if she’s loopholing the ad payment then not conducting the competition correctly then they can investigate it as all her mates are winning them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.