Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the duck is she shouting at in her rant about bloody hashtag ad, hashtag gifted. It was you who got reported you thick cow!!!!!! She never abides by the rules!!! Still begging iconic for a new light fitting I see.... 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Shes waffling on about you MUST add #gifted #ad blah blah on every story you do that has a item in it that you have been gifted or paid to advertise erm excuse me wasn't that massive light behind your scabby bonce gifted to you HYPOCRITE

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Talking of the swingers shed...... do we think Dawn and Shelly are having one of their ‘parties’ this weekend? 🤢

More like Mac and Phoebe wouldn’t allow it! Beggy would have the child plastered all over her stories before you could say grabby granny!
I wouldn’t trust her with a child she’d be pissed all the time and take the baby down the pub

Reactions: 7
So today when she was rearranging all the tit in her dressing room she said she was going to take down the sliding wardrobe doors because she ‘likes to see what she’s got’. Well you’re going to be seeing what you’ve got for a long bleeping time Beggy there’s that much crap there!! 🤦🏻‍♀️
All that STUFF on display makes me anxious! I'm def not a neat freak or a clean freak, but I'd rather stuff be hidden when not in use. Why would anyone only a hoarder want to SEE all that clutter constantly.

Reactions: 12
Surely the clothes and shoes just get dusty???? Whole point of wardrobes? It’s disgusting in my opinion

.... and yes she is a hypocrite. Another screenshot that’s off to the ASA 😁

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Yet another bookcase, doesn’t even fit in the poxy room! She needs to bin half of those shoes at least and then consider rearranging her living room Cos it drives me mental that tv unit it tiny and that fireplace is pointless, I’m sick of her talking like some sort of slithering snake when pronouncing “succulents” or cuppa teeee” duck sake I woudl love to go through her house and just bin half the twatty plastic tit and stars!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just going to put this here because I’m genuinely affected by those bags. Becky burn them throw them anything they are hideous. Take yourself to an outlet mulberry, fossil even radley buy one tan bag (real leather not faux) something plain and live your best life with that one bag. Those bags are horrific 🤯

Reactions: 15
I’m just going to put this here because I’m genuinely affected by those bags. Becky burn them throw them anything they are hideous. Take yourself to an outlet mulberry, fossil even radley buy one tan bag (real leather not faux) something plain and live your best life with that one bag. Those bags are horrific 🤯
This 1000% but also applies to her entire wardrobe - no one needs a bloody blazer in every colour of the rainbow or 600 pairs of shoes.

Reactions: 10
The dust, the germs, the disgusting amount of tat. How can she feel proud to show it ??? I’m horrified that any human can feel it’s normal. Yet she is so proud of having a jumble sale in her home. The moths must have a field day living on the amount of rags she has.

Seriously obscene amount of shoes...and ranting about #ad...if I had an account and was gifted things then I would only worry about myself getting it right..obviously jealous of the bigger accounts getting away with it for now..going on about others and not yourself..tut tut..

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Bloody hell, the state of her legs! She needs medical help, can her blind Family not see its all a cry for help. Im a bit worried about her now !

I don’t find the shoe collecting weird my partner collects Nike trainers 🙄 some collect stamps some even bags (just not cheap ones)

Reactions: 3
Why is Brooke Calling Jason Jay? Is he not her Dad?
I think she was saying Joe which is her boyfriend. She was screaming at him last week in the background of Beckys stories! Common as muck the lot of them!

Those dusty, manky shoes all over her bedding 🙈 I couldn’t cope with that. What if there’s spiders nesting in the dead skin she’s left in them 🤢
I bet she puts them all back on the shelves without cleaning them as well.
She makes me wanna vom 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Wallpaper was gifted aswel but no hashtag on that story either 🙄
Every story she does should have AD gifted on.
When showing the book case of handbags that should of had AD Gifted.
Even when she does her morning from the sofa it should have AD Gifted, correct if I’m wrong but wasn’t that dressing gown Gifted?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.