Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tripod aff just sent to ASA. I’ll be getting repetitive strain injury from all these reports to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All these before and after photos, her kitchen and her front room, I know we all have different tastes and opinions but I actually preferred both rooms in the before photos!

How many times do we need to see her straighten her hair. 🙄🙄👊🏻

I thought all the before pics look better too. The kitchen/ finish room looks so fresh and clean in white and it’s clutter free!!

Reactions: 3
She keeps going to meet friends for breakfast or lunch but is always less than an hour and never boomerangs it (like she does everything else) is that for our benefit so we think she’s eating. She can never go anywhere without a boom or a zoom plus never says who it’s with
I don’t think she has any friends, who would want to spend time with her!!

Reactions: 4
she’s literally making my blood boil, in my head I’m screaming “oh duck off, with ridiculous buying and spending, duck off with your screeching bleeping voice because you begged so hard at that event you’re being sent free tit. duck off with the god damn tapping them hideous nails the sound goes right through me. duck off with the ever so obvious hinting at Asda, it that because LQOC got sent freebies yesterday from them, and you didn’t? One final big duck off regarding your mum, stop using her for attention it’s sickening, get of social media and spend time with her, I wish I’d spent more time with my mother in law before she fell poorly with what we thought was her 1st chest infection!!” 😡😡😡
Rant over, sorry 😐 had to vent it xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she’s literally making my blood boil, in my head I’m screaming “oh duck off, with ridiculous buying and spending, duck off with your screeching bleeping voice because you begged so hard at that event you’re being sent free tit. duck off with the god damn tapping them hideous nails the sound goes right through me. duck off with the ever so obvious hinting at Asda, it that because LQOC got sent freebies yesterday from them, and you didn’t? One final big duck off regarding your mum, stop using her for attention it’s sickening, get of social media and spend time with her, I wish I’d spent more time with my mother in law before she fell poorly with what we thought was her 1st chest infection!!” 😡😡😡
Rant over, sorry 😐 had to vent it xx
Vent away, lovely! It’s so hard watching her so I get exactly what you mean. She seriously doesn’t realise how lucky she is still having her Mum here, yet it comes across as though she doesn’t truly care for her. I appreciate we don’t all fully know what went on with her Mum, but I think she’s that much of an attention seeker she would use her mother’s illness to gain herself more attention. She’s not a very nice person at all!

Reactions: 8
She is manic today. She’s after free flights with EasyJet with they beach cover up on....

Reactions: 5
Narcissistic Personality Disorder...

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerate achievements and talents
Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
Take advantage of others to get what they want
Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Be envious of others and believe others envy them
Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Remind you all of anyone? 🤔

Reactions: 12
The “cancer” scare with her mum is totally for attention. She claimed it had been cut out at the beginning but now it hasn’t. She should have had biopsy results back now surly.

She will do anything so she can get free things from people. She must be fuming she never got flowers for her mum this time. That’s probably because the people who usually do that for her are sick of her dramas.

She’s behaving like a teenage brat.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder...

Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration
Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerate achievements and talents
Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people
Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior
Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations
Take advantage of others to get what they want
Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Be envious of others and believe others envy them
Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious

Remind you all of anyone? 🤔
Reminds me of a few of them

Beggy
Nikki
Pink peony
Yasmin

Reactions: 9
Went to meet a friend for breakfast but her mum had to pop into Beggy’s workplace to see her. She’s never taken her poor mum out for breakfast. It’s just inexcusable and disgusting.

Reactions: 7
I agree, her behaviour is sickening.

She really doesn’t give two shits about anyone but herself. Becky doesn’t realise how lucky she is she has a mum who loves and cares for her. She would rather get pissed with Dawn, go shopping or spend the day with instagram people than go and see her mum. She had to get in that her Mum came to her work, and her mum rang her, but Becky where is your effort? You never mention her which proves you make no effort as you tell us your to do list every day and no mention of your mum. If you have an issue with your mum then why have her in your life? because you’re causing her more pain treating her like an after thought. She’s worth more than a phone call if you love her and want her in your life. Don’t play the victim on Instagram, upset about your mum yet never visit her. I’ve never seen anyone so manic and hyper when they’ve a sick close relative. That’s my opinion.

Still waiting for her thank you for the bin! Ungrateful bastard!
Oh and where exactly is Los Vegas?
It's LAS Vegas you dopey prick 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
OMFG, that noise she makes when she flips her tongue down her lip (don’t know if that makes sense? Don’t know how to describe it)
I’ve heard her make it a few times today

• Sick
The pink/red top in her friends shop is oversized, i get that, but camera angle or dodgy mirror i thought it made her look huge! She's not afraid of herself in a mirror thats for sure!
I've noticed she is wearing these baggy tops lately to hide the fact that she has lost so much weight and her family and friends don't realise how thin she really is..

The “cancer” scare with her mum is totally for attention. She claimed it had been cut out at the beginning but now it hasn’t. She should have had biopsy results back now surly.

She will do anything so she can get free things from people. She must be fuming she never got flowers for her mum this time. That’s probably because the people who usually do that for her are sick of her dramas.

She’s behaving like a teenage brat.

Reminds me of a few of them

Beggy
Nikki
Pink peony
Yasmin
You missed off your list
Ava May

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hilarious that they locked her out, I’m rolling on the floor laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not
Seriously though, if my feet looked like that I wouldn’t have thousands of pairs of flip flops. I’d be hiding those bad boys in boots!!
day made 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMFG, that noise she makes when she flips her tongue down her lip (don’t know if that makes sense? Don’t know how to describe it)
I’ve heard her make it a few times today
Omg it makes me wanna punch my screen

Reactions: 4
‘And guess what, I’m off work!’ Really? Considering you hardly work that’s no surprise. Stop acting like you work your arse off all the time, of course you’re off work.. you’re always off work. twit.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.