Beckyhomesweethome #4 Beggy at the besties bar for a rave, house still resembles aladdin’s cave

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cant listen to her stories because of her scrawny screetching gob my husband just said shut that bleeping horrible hag up

that lamp is bleeping awful and i see not one thank you was given again

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How does she keep getting these freebies do the companies not see through her like everybody else!

Reactions: 7
Suggestion when it’s time for a new thread name: Saggy boobs and feet covered in pubes! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dawn asking her over and over to put a poll up if people liked the shoes but she didn't did she? Too scared her followers would side with Dawn not her! What friend goes on video to slag off and take the piss out of something their friend has bought genuinely to wear? Nasty "friend". Tell you what Becky, Dawn's shoes are better than your boring bookcase of heels, "cute" trainers and hoarder stash of flip flops. Put a poll up. Without rigging it like your competitions.

Reactions: 11
On the piss at Dawns, still can’t be arsed to visit her mum. Shocking behaviour.

I quite liked Dawns shoes, lol, she might be a piss pot but she seems nice enough. Not narcissistic like Becky.

She literally is having some kind of breakdown on Instagram. Her behaviour gets worse each week. I don’t mean that being nasty at all, she just needs to go see her doctor about her erratic behaviour and addictions. Winds me up.

Reactions: 10
got them a "present" no becky, iconic lights gifted you a light you dislike, so you've just given it to dawn, the whole Jason doesn't moan about her spending, bullshit.... also he spends money too, I've actually not heard him buying anything for himself in a while, while becky and Brooke take the piss... her parents are still paying her contract and obviously her. car insurance as well, this "boyfriend" she never really sees:unsure::unsure:, bet he only sees her when he's after sex :ROFLMAO:, and it actually would not shock me, if it came out Jason is having it away with dawn, or someone from his work:ROFLMAO:, if that's the life he comes back to every night:unsure::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
She always tries to make a fool of poor Dawn - implying Dawn has no taste - really! At least Dawn went to an effort to cook food - when Becky has people over her effort extends to setting the table and ordering a Chinese!

Reactions: 10
So another comp. Guess Instagram must be responsible for it as she isn't declaring again that they aren't 🤷 wonder how she will be picking the winner 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.