Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of it today ....
Absolutely hideous.

I bought that bedding too, about 2 yrs ago, if 1 little pintuck comes undone it looks absolutely shite 😂

Went to the Charity Shop months ago 🤣
More Absolutely Fabulous darling 😂

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion. "Invisalign waste? No but wait... in her mouth there's more space!"

Reactions: 5
Love this comment ! They don’t make Mulbery in plastic either !!
Yea ! I thought that was a Tattler!!
Someone ask her where she bought it and how much it was making out like they really want one who’s up for it? take one for the team

She's said before that Jason once paid for what they thought was a real mulberry and it came and it was fake and they couldn't get their money back 🤣🤣 the fact She's tagged mulberry is embarrassing and hilarious at the same time. My old bosses wife used to have a few fake mulberry bags (was always honest they were fake) and she had pretty much the same bag.
ive got a fake tan one but if anyone commented I’d say yeah it’s fake! Cheap as chips it was! 🤣

Reactions: 2
Love this comment ! They don’t make Mulbery in plastic either !!
Mulberry did do a baby pink in patent leather a couple of years ago but not in Matt leather. I’ve got a tan one and black one which I’ve had for around 13 years as got them for my 40th. The only light colours they do would be putty or chalk in Matt grained. It’ll be a snide bought down the pub. If she gets a black or tan then I’ll be selling mine as for me she just makes things undesirable. She should stick with her Michael Kors tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s trying to become a fashion influencer now.. wonder how long it’ll be till she treats herself to the uniform of golden goose trainers, all saints leather bike jacket, the ysl Lou Lou or Gucci soho disco and the wyse London cashmere sweater . She will need to tone down the blonde first as that platinum is far too trashy. Watch this space, she will be begging the chinti & Parker outfits and swapping her makeup for bobbi brown which I loathe! This spending is either an inheritance or a remortgage. I’m guessing remortgage. It’s an income though so either way , I hope they’re declaring it to the tax man 🤔

Reactions: 1
I wonder if shes taken all the Dads to court and they’ve paid backdated maintenance money! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yea ! I thought that was a Tattler!!
Someone ask her where she bought it and how much it was making out like they really want one who’s up for it? take one for the team

ive got a fake tan one but if anyone commented I’d say yeah it’s fake! Cheap as chips it was! 🤣
It’s Insulting her tagging mulberry 🤣

Reactions: 5
New thread name suggestion -
Starting Christmas far too early, beggy is one greedy girly

Reactions: 9
we know it’s fake I just looked on google for pink mulberry bag and the first one that came up £795!

ETA I meant to type.. how do we know?
I just googled fake pink mulberry bag and found this site - the bag looks exactly the same! I'd not even pay £32 for it, it's so cheap and ugly! 🤢

This is what I think of 🤣
Omg I remember that! 👀😂😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
That bleeping coat, she looks like one of those penny sweets you used to get, were they called shrimps? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's said before that Jason once paid for what they thought was a real mulberry and it came and it was fake and they couldn't get their money back 🤣🤣 the fact She's tagged mulberry is embarrassing and hilarious at the same time. My old bosses wife used to have a few fake mulberry bags (was always honest they were fake) and she had pretty much the same bag.
I was thinking there’s absolutely no way you’d tag Mulberry if you knew you had a fake bag? Surely not?! But perhaps Beggy would.

Reactions: 6
I knew looking at it that it was fake and obviously one of her followers did too. Pointing out all the spots ... awkward Becky 😂 the fact she was replying claiming it’s real and she’s tagged mulberry .. she’s best removing the tag as they take counterfeit very seriously

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.