Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
You know.. I don’t give a shit what she spends.. I couldn’t care if she’s up to her eyeballs in debt and about to lose her home.. What I do have a problem with is 1. The sheer waste. The effect she’s having on the environment. The lack of human rights in most of the countries her tat is made in. Something I would bet she doesn’t even consider. 2. The amount of income tax she pays. I reckon she doesn’t self assess honestly if she even is registered as self employed. I bet the gifted shit isn’t declared. As someone who benefited from the furlough scheme this year does she even consider the PAYE employees like us who will be paying back that money next year? Her arcade job must be under the £11,500 tax bracket so is she a tax payer? 3. Her complete lack of self awareness. Not recognising that she’s bragging and that’s an ugly trait. She is so far removed from reality and what’s going on in the world - if she did she wouldn’t post half of what she does post. 4. Her Christmas trees are fucking ugly.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Funnifing71

Chatty Member
Slagging off the local garden centres because they haven’t gone all out Christmas by the second week of October. Who the fuck do you think you are Braggy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
‘I’ll never use them but they were £8 down to £1’

the epitome of an arsehole. So they sit unused forever in a box when someone else (possibly on a budget) probably would of had them pride of place on their tree year after year. The absolute opposite of Christmas spirit.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Chocoholic85

Thread suggestion- (to the tune of ding dong merrily on high obviously, & you have to sing it!)

Ding dong Beggy‘s made a reef,
What’s with the bloody gonky,
Ding dong sorting out her teef
Cuz they’re all so fucking wonky!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Fucking hell

I been on IKEA.I measure unit. I cavewoman. I not wait. I have idea. I do it now. I not rest.

Jesus Christ she needs an intervention more money spent

• Haha

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Can we all post a pic of our decorated trees to prove we know how to do it? I think mine is always quite nice tbh Becky......tat free zone, always a real tree, house smells amazingly Christmassy, no months of stress or painstaking preparation/clear up. I work throughout the Christmas period and we often have Christmas Day on one of the days around it. Christmas = 1 month of family time/excess food & drink consumption in our house.

Attachments

• Heart

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
One more thing from me - I like how she told us there were ‘26’ letters in that alphabet cutter set 🥴👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Who’d have thought it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Dexy

VIP Member
Don’t be fooled by the dosh that I’ve got,
I’m just spendin’ in tat shops,
Jaysun earns a lot,
I’m just, I’m just Beggy (funded) by the docks...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Stock take of decorations yay 👏🏼👏🏼 Been waiting for this 😂
M&M’s - she bought a massive bag the other day are we getting a craft with these, or are we encouraged to think outside the box 🙃
We are going to be shown how to cable tie M&Ms to a branch from the garden

• Haha
Reactions: 38

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I have to agree @Bestlife@60 she knows exactly what she is doing.
I used to feel sorry for her, but I now know better. She loves attention, she loves the mirrors in her home, she loves to be in front of the camera.
She will do ANYTHING for attention, all these procedures she is having done is for attention. The clothes she wears, the food she eats, the amount of tat she buys, all of it is for attention.
No one else can help Beggy apart from herself and she doesn't see a problem with it so let her get on with it.
She is an attention seeking Instagram whore, who would sell her soul to the devil for the right price.
My sympathy will go to the people who are struggling with real issues, like some of you ladies on here. Those with physical health problems, financial stress, mental health, mourning loved ones etc, not someone who is desperate for followers, likes and validation from strangers on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why does she need more decorations?!!
Why doesn't she say to Tony Almond I'll showcase what you send but I'd like to take them to a woman's refuge/old folks home etc.
All she ever does is take, take, take.
When does she ever give something away that she has bought herself, give back to the followers who line her pockets daily.
Oh and don't get me started on Buzz, again those tops could be donated too.
No one needs that amount of tops, it's obscene & greedy. Her & Buzz should both be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone remember the controversy of last Christmas when Tony almond gifted Beggy a load of Christmas bits but put it through their system as a charity donation? It was some tax fiddle stuff.... I think 😂 it’s been a long 12 months and not sure I can remember the details

• Wow
Reactions: 35

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Beggy when you read here next I suggest you go and follow David Attenborough, open your gigantic fucking lug holes & listen to him as he talks about the amount of waste that is destroying our beautiful planet.
I'm sick of seeing the constant greed and need for more and more shit.
No one needs all that crap, it's excessive and deplorable!!!
When will she ever sit up and take notice and take some responsibility??!!!

• Heart

obviously....

VIP Member
On sundays, we wear pink....

No, begs

On Mondays.... you're a cunt
On Tuesdays.....you're a cunt
On Wednesdays....you're a cunt
On Thursdays...you're a cunt
On Fridays....🎶...you're a cunt
On Saturdays...you're a cunt

FINALLY...

On Sunday's....you're a cunt....who wears pink

• Haha
  • Heart

Sofa spud

VIP Member
Not one thing has she mentioned has a special meaning or the kids have made for her.
she has so much she has no clue what she has but she has still been buying more...
She is not Mrs Christmas. There is nothing special about her Christmas, she breaks her neck to put her decorations up first, to get to shops first...
she’s an horrible greedy woman.

Im really sorry but I think “bike ride” stands for other woman

So......yeah

Chatty Member
Imagine if Jaysunn was made redundant like so many others this year. What would Beggy have in her life then? All she does is spend - she has no talent (that I have noticed) or personality to carry her through life!

My husband lost his job in May. I have been on furlough (so am on 80% of my wage) since April. We have gone from a household earning £116,000 per year to roughly £1,200 a month. Our savings (which I appreciate we were very lucky to have) have dwindled down to not much. HOWEVER we are so grateful to have our health - so many haven’t.
I’m not saying this for any other reason than you just don’t know what is around the corner and Beggy would do well to learn this. She seems to spend spend spend without a second thought but were anything to happen to her cash cow, she would be screwed.

• Heart

Coco544

VIP Member
Don’t be fooled by the dosh that I’ve got,
I’m just spendin’ in tat shops,
Jaysun earns a lot,
I’m just, I’m just Beggy (funded) by the docks...
don’t be fooled by the shit that I’ve got,
I’m still shopping in the good old pound shop,
Used to have some baubles, now I have a lot,
No matter where I go I’ll buy a new gonk

• Haha
Reactions: 33