Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's happy to be vocal about all the other fake things she has in her life (fake hair, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake plants, fake personality.......)

So why not be open about her fake handbag? 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her “hope this helps” post confirms nothing. Her bag doesn’t even match those photos she’s scrambled to find on google of a pink mulberry bag. She’s embarrassed herself here for sure.

Reactions: 12
That is a fake mulberry. I have a real one, i saved really hard for it and treated myself when i hit a stage in my career i was working for. i take care of it the fact its crumpled up because its been shoved in that room proves its cheap.

Reactions: 9
On Mulberry official website, the Bayswater bag is £995 and there’s no pink colour bag but on that Lyst website the bag is $1.987!! Erm Beggy you live in England darling so why would you go to an American website to prove to us it’s not fake?
If she had said I bought this bag in Los Vaygus I would’ve respected her a bit but to come with her Lyst website and her hope this helps well she digged her fake bag grave even deeper!

Did you actually believe her when she said I couldn’t work out how I’ve done it last time??? Yeah right!!!! It took her 20 mins to come up with a name she already follows, she must’ve pressed that start button til her friend name came up .. So yeah🙄

What a bleeping surprise, Becky follows the account who won that competition! 😡 Yes, she could have followed to message the person, but it's highly likely it's a fix. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What a bleeping surprise, Becky follows the account who won that competition! 😡 Yes, she could have followed to message the person, but it's highly likely it's a fix. 🙄
Choo choo are the company who the competition was for, the winner was called Lucinda something or other.
Hope that helps 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if it was a real mulberry which I highly dount, its a bleeping state because she can't look after anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On Mulberry official website, the Bayswater bag is £995 and there’s no pink colour bag but on that Lyst website the bag is $1.987!! Erm Beggy you live in England darling so why would you go to an American website to prove to us it’s not fake?
If she had said I bought this bag in Los Vaygus I would’ve respected her a bit but to come with her Lyst website and her hope this helps well she digged her fake bag grave even deeper!

Did you actually believe her when she said I couldn’t work out how I’ve done it last time??? Yeah right!!!! It took her 20 mins to come up with a name she already follows, she must’ve pressed that start button til her friend name came up .. So yeah🙄
Her bag is so fake !! I hope Mulberry are already contacting their lawyers to send her a Cease and desist letter ! Damaging to the brand her tagging that plastic pink monstrosity!
Who is she trying to be this week ? Nikki?

Reactions: 10
So glad that she has shown me how to 'fluff' the branches on a Christmas tree.
Genius idea, Beggy.
48 years old & I learn something new every day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So glad that she has shown me how to 'fluff' the branches on a Christmas tree.
Genius idea, Beggy.
48 years old & I learn something new every day 🙄
Was just coming to say the same thing, also the "imagine a starfish" i don't think she knows what a starfish looks like because I wasn't seeing a starfish 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That insta tv is the most boring thing I've ever watched. Also she could've brushed her hair for the occasion.. the skank.

• Haha
How do you pronounce lengths beggy? 🤣🤣
I'd piss myself if her account ends up getting shut down instead of one of those "scammers" your the biggest scammer going beggy and your as fake as that mulberry handbag

Her going on about those fake accounts trying to scam people...Beggy, you've been scamming your followers for the last 3 years. You're as fake as they are!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she was trying to pass that bag off as real 😂😂😂 Head to toe in primark and cheap Chinese jumpers but yeah ok you’ve got a 2k bag 😂🙈 what a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope that poster is ready to be removed, blocked and sent to the bog of eternal stench 😂
I was, I hope the goblin king is waiting there for me 🤣. Shame I blocked her first though 🙊. I forgot to mention that the logo shield was also the wrong colour but she’s too thick to realise that as she goes out of her way to prove her bag is 100% not genuine 🤣🤣. If she had brains she’d be dangerous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was, I hope the goblin king is waiting there for me 🤣. Shame I blocked her first though 🙊. I forgot to mention that the logo shield was also the wrong colour but she’s too thick to realise that as she goes out of her way to prove her bag is 100% not genuine 🤣🤣. If she had brains she’d be dangerous.
Welcome to the BoES!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.