Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Poptart for the winning suggestion of " 🎶Don't be fooled by the tat that I've bought, I'm still, I'm still Beggy from the docks 🎶 " with 60 votes - apologies I had to edit slightly to fit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I had to have a head brace at night when I had braces, the smacking wetness in her mouth is rank
If your teeth are that sore don’t frigging chat it’s simple.......no one will miss you

Reactions: 18
We seem to have 2 threads on the go.....it's my first one...so good I've got it twice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe well actually I can, that she goes all day without eating and tells everyone. But she’s in the best place with food that she’s ever been 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe well actually I can, that she goes all day without eating and tells everyone. But she’s in the best place with food that she’s ever been 😉
You'd think this would set off major alarm bells given people know about her history. I mean when brookieblesser sees that she must worry? Unless the story is hidden from her.

Reactions: 6
We seem to have 2 threads on the go.....it's my first one...so good I've got it twice 😂
Oops. I didn’t realise someone else did it at the same time as me. I have reported the other one to be closed as this one has a couple more comments and is linked

Reactions: 2
Her face is gaunt in the stories she has done wearing her work clothes

Reactions: 11
Ugh she’s not got an even bigger mouthful of teeth. I’m not dentist, but could she not have just had that extra tooth in the middle of the bottom row removed and then some kind of brace? Her top teeth aren’t wonky!?! How is invisilgn going to sort those crowded teeth or stop her looking like a horse?!?!

Reactions: 5
Ugh she’s not got an even bigger mouthful of teeth. I’m not dentist, but could she not have just had that extra tooth in the middle of the bottom row removed and then some kind of brace? Her top teeth aren’t wonky!?! How is invisilgn going to sort those crowded teeth or stop her looking like a horse?!?!
I thought that too, her mouth looks quite crowded

She’s been totally mis sold. Her problems (the teeth ones!) aren’t going to be helped with Invisalign it’s for minor adjustments. She needs major work. Also, sure the idea is they are almost invisible I can’t stop staring at hers. She looks awful, sounds awful, is awful. Can’t see her sticking with it. It’s like she’s had major surgery the way she’s banging on

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nearly copied Henry Hinch's layered mess: spaghetti and mash. Quick swerve to mash, beans and margarine :sick:

Reactions: 5
She’s been totally mis sold. Her problems (the teeth ones!) aren’t going to be helped with Invisalign it’s for minor adjustments. She needs major work. Also, sure the idea is they are almost invisible I can’t stop staring at hers. She looks awful, sounds awful, is awful. Can’t see her sticking with it. It’s like she’s had major surgery the way she’s banging on
They make so much profit some dentists sell it to any adult. My 11 year old son has train tracks after having 4 teeth out and a retainer on the inside to move the teeth out for 6 months first. No way he could of had what Beggy has with the crowding. He’s not moaned about pain once.

I wonder how many adults just pay the money upfront and then give up. No refunds !

Reactions: 7
Just caught up on her breakfast, lunch & dinner story of beans & mash.
Is that her food intake for the day?
Surely not!
I had my dinner at 7pm and I'm already planning what to have for supper 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is the mash and beans all she’s eaten today? How can she say her eating is under control?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.