Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure which I’m sick if the most ... Christmas decorations or Soul bloody candles #boreoff 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Started watching that video, I’d rather she used those cable ties to keep her mouth shut :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dread to think how many cable ties she uses each year 😖 duck the planet eh!

Reactions: 8
So glad that she has shown me how to 'fluff' the branches on a Christmas tree.
Genius idea, Beggy.
48 years old & I learn something new every day 🙄
Not quite sure why she spends hours fluffing the branches when you can't even see them once she's put 93372629 decorations on and some gutter lights 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I haven't watched her stories as yet, couldn't be arsed earlier 😑 so I'll have a look once home and will enjoy a cuppa tea at the same time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her taste is so chav. Blue for Christmas? In what upside down back to front planet does that make sense and no one with any sophistication uses cool white lights, we use warm lights Becky and warm colours. Was it last year someone said the tree looked like a dr who dalek.. she just keeps getting more and more chavesque to the point she’s become a caricature of herself . Becky please go see what sophistication is. I’m expecting she can’t even say it let alone spell it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was watching her stories earlier and my poor new puppy jumped and started shaking with her annoying voice.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
As a lover of Mexican food I can absolutely assure everyone they were not Nacho's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was, I hope the goblin king is waiting there for me 🤣. Shame I blocked her first though 🙊. I forgot to mention that the logo shield was also the wrong colour but she’s too thick to realise that as she goes out of her way to prove her bag is 100% not genuine 🤣🤣. If she had brains she’d be dangerous.
Welcome ❤ I did state about 6 threads ago that baggy had tit for brains I'm just glad it's now being noticed by more than just me 😂😂

Also was the boomerang of tonight's dinner purposefully for us so we could see Macs hand? Hi begs it's okay hun we believe you have more than one child, you don't need to prove you see him occasionally

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg a friend of a friend on my fb has put their Xmas tree up, I’ve seen the pics and to be honest it’s nice, it’s a candy cane theme but jebus cripes, can we not get Halloween and bonfire night out the way first, as I type this fireworks are being let off, I tit you not🙄🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.