Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Braggy please shower and get dressed before you start videoing Christmas tree tit and don’t shake the phone and go ‘arghhh’ it’s pathetic.
The shake of the phone and the fake scream really annoys me too

Reactions: 7
I. Hope. You. Are. All. Ok.

I swear to god this gives me the rage something awful

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You'd think instead of worrying that she can't get anymore 'balls', she'd be more concerned about perhaps not seeing Eliza over Christmas because of all the restrictions.
That's my biggest worry right now, I'll be devastated if my family can't come to stay, we aren't allowed anyone in our homes at the moment and I know Christmas is a long way off, but I can't help but worry 😩 the thought of not seeing my 2 grandkids makes me feel sick.
same where I am. We are in tier 3. I’m just praying by Christmas we can at least have people in our house again or it will be a very lonely Christmas for a lot of people 😰

Except for those who are on the bones of their arse after losing their jobs!?!

posts like this aimed at children are the reason parents who CAN’T afford to buy a load of presents are racked with guilt and/or debt.

the stupid cow could do with realising that even without covid and the massive job losses it’s caused, many many children do not get a present off Santa........or certainly they get a few pound shop gifts when they see that Santa dropped thousands of pounds of presents at their friends house. She can’t even comprehend how it makes children (and their parents) feel.
I was fuming when I saw this post!! Would parents say these things if they could afford the buy their kids some Christmas treats?! What planet is she living on?! She has no thought for anyone else’s situation! Only her own greedy life! 😡😡😡😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Considering Dolly has been for a walk she seems very full of beans! They have a day off together and he's off for a bike ride whilst she faffs with Christmas decorations. They could have actually spent time together and taken the dog for a lovely long walk. Sad.

Reactions: 13
What's with the new song she's ramming down her vast follwers' ears! Someone has obviously told her it's Lily Collins that's recorded it as soundtrack to Emily in Paris 🙄🤪

Reactions: 2
Considering Dolly has been for a walk she seems very full of beans! They have a day off together and he's off for a bike ride whilst she faffs with Christmas decorations. They could have actually spent time together and taken the dog for a lovely long walk. Sad.
Cockapoo need lots of exercise, they should never have a dog, they are always out and when they do walk her it’s paws barely touch grass and it’s back in

Reactions: 8
How does she get away with just saying something is an ad and not gifted or an affiliate link?
Beggy Evan's pulling the wool over her sheeps eyes since 2017!!!

Reactions: 6
Hi. I’m hoping to compile a top ten list of Becky moments . Was it last Christmas or two years ago (or more) that she was collecting money donations so she could go out shopping and then donate ?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is she messing? New bedding and only wants white for when they do there room? She bought 4 sets of bedding a month ago wtf she is a disgrace of a woman in a panidemic go donate all ya other bedding hey! 🤬

Reactions: 15
How long before she is getting freebies from this company that she only started following today & has never bought from in the past.
She only follows a small business if there is something in it for herself.
Its Katies new business. Her home account is The_modernmum

Is she messing? New bedding and only wants white for when they do there room? She bought 4 sets of bedding a month ago wtf she is a disgrace of a woman in a panidemic go donate all ya other bedding hey! 🤬
Same style of bedding as Hinch 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.