Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the fake mulberry 🤢, and to tag mulberry too, how embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I see she’s late to the party with the oodies and explains them like everyone has been living under a rock all the year! I got one for my 9 year old back in March

Reactions: 7
Loving the fake mulberry 🤢, and to tag mulberry too, how embarrassing
The shame of it 🤦🏼‍♀️ That is the crappiest of fakes.
Beggy dear, perhaps if you spent less money on rooms and rooms of shite you could actually buy yourself a real designer handbag 🤣

On sundays, we wear pink....

No, begs

On Mondays.... you're a bleep
On Tuesdays.....you're a bleep
On Wednesdays....you're a bleep
On Thursdays...you're a bleep
On Fridays....🎶...you're a bleep
On Saturdays...you're a bleep

FINALLY...

On Sunday's....you're a bleep....who wears pink

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Beat me to it you 1% of bastards, that bag is as fake as the life she trys to portray.

Reactions: 14
I’ve got that pin tuck bedding, bought it about 2 yrs ago and it is a bastard to iron so I don’t use it anymore, oh beggy your sooo 2018 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
The eBay screen shot shows she has 18 items in her basket. She has major issues.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
The state of it today ....
Absolutely hideous.

I bought that bedding too, about 2 yrs ago, if 1 little pintuck comes undone it looks absolutely shite 😂

Went to the Charity Shop months ago 🤣

Reactions: 4
£15 for one of those crappy Soul plug ins that will probably burn your house down? I’ll stick to Air Wick thanks Begs

• Haha
we know it’s fake I just looked on google for pink mulberry bag and the first one that came up £795!

ETA I meant to type.. how do we know?
She's said before that Jason once paid for what they thought was a real mulberry and it came and it was fake and they couldn't get their money back 🤣🤣 the fact She's tagged mulberry is embarrassing and hilarious at the same time. My old bosses wife used to have a few fake mulberry bags (was always honest they were fake) and she had pretty much the same bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.