Beckyhomesweethome #36 Dont be fooled by tat that I've got, I'm still Beggy from the docks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait....seriously? She tagged the company when she was actually standing with a fake? Please, no, tell me no!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I knew looking at it that it was fake and obviously one of her followers did too. Pointing out all the spots ... awkward Becky 😂 the fact she was replying claiming it’s real and she’s tagged mulberry .. she’s best removing the tag as they take counterfeit very seriously
And just how patronising is she with the “darling”?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I hope that poster is ready to be removed, blocked and sent to the bog of eternal stench 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wondered what this mornings story was about, thought she'd maybe been on here but if someone has called her out on it on the actual post that's even funnier 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 8
If the mulberry is real she will have bought it cheap at bistaaaaa. She bought a pink mulberry purse there didn’t she? But then again she’s just posted a screenshot of it on ‘lyst’, not official mulberry website so it probs is fake and she thinks it’s real! 😂

Reactions: 8
If it is a real Mulberry bag she has made it look like a sack of tit and classless with that coat

Reactions: 10
Funny isn’t it that she tells everyone ‘we all have an opinion like a belly button’ blah blah blah and ‘we are all entitled to our opinion’ but as soon as someone puts a comment on her photo that is their own opinion, she swoops in and deletes it. Makes me laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Each day that goes by she grates on me more and more!! Why delete that persons comment?! I’m fed up of the witch!! 😡😡😡

Reactions: 14
Mulberry definitely don’t make a bag as bad as that.

They make certain items especially for their outlet shops at Bicester, Cheshire Oaks and places. These items are cheaper and you would not find them on Mulberry website or a Mulberry High Street shop.

I’m a regular at Cheshire Oaks and I’ve bought many a Mulberry from there and also the high street but I can say that they don’t do the Bayswater in that god awful colour, nor do they sell a bag as plastic looking and bashed together.

I’ve had my Bayswater for about 5 years and use it weekly. It’s still got it’s shape and still looks amazing so she’s definitely lying that it’s real, it’s clearly as fake as she is x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If the mulberry is real she will have bought it cheap at bistaaaaa. She bought a pink mulberry purse there didn’t she? But then again she’s just posted a screenshot of it on ‘lyst’, not official mulberry website so it probs is fake and she thinks it’s real! 😂
She didn't buy it at bistaaaa if you look back on her grid posts of her dressing room you can see it on top the book shelves in some of the pictures I had a little look yesterday and could see it in a post from 2019, she's trying to pull the wool over her sheeps eyes and failing

Reactions: 5
Why she being so shady about it anyway, she told all her followers a year or so ago about the mulberry story and Jason buying a fake. What’s the big deal and being so secretive now. She’s changed so much. I’m actually embarrassed that I used to really like her but she was way more genuine 2 years ago!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To show how it is obv a fake look at these two pics . I’ve circled where the real differs from Becky snide copy . Also the metal work on Beckys’ is smaller than the real one. Becky you’re looking stupid and you’re proving you’re a) a liar and b) proving you’re reading tattle 😂 c) showing that you delete comments that aren’t trolling but are pointing out you are misleading folk! Horrible woman

Attachments

Reactions: 7
You can buy 'Mulberry' bags in a whole range of colours in the markets in Turkey for £30 a pop.
Genuine fakes. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.