Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she doesn’t have electricity in there. she won’t be able to use her glue gun to make wanky Xmas tit! It’s gonna be bleeping cold as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This person must have been under the influence when she wrote this 😳
Or all the other people she follows must be REALLY bad if she thinks Begs is great 🤷

People mentioning insulation. She’s going to panic in the morning and start googling insulation. Then she’ll get pissed off waiting and go shopping, shoving up some bacofoil!!!
She'll have a shock when she does. I bet it's something she's not even thought about.
I've been researching the perfect summerhouse for the bottom corner of my garden in place of my old shed & for decent insulation of the floor, walls and roof she'd be looking at c£1-£1.5k , bet she's not considered that for one minute !

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
KNEW she couldn’t wait till the end of the week to start painting it like she said yesterday 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s up early this morning. Buzzing and wild-eyed about her friggin’ grotto. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I have to watch her on mute. Has she mentioned insulation even?

Reactions: 8
7am and already Bodge it Becky is justifying why she didn’t spend even more money on her ‘summer house that’s going to be used as a Santa’s grotto’ and buy an even bigger one. Becky.. you had a nice garden. You added a nice (IMO) extension. Now you’ve fucked it with your many portacabins... looks like a 1980s inner city school playground!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Of course she'll paint it today, she can't wait for nothing! 😂 Honestly, I've got to laugh because it's absolutely crazy that she couldn't wait a few days for Jaysun to return to help her, so she asked her dad and daughter's boyfriend! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Between her with a garden full of 3 sheds and Mario with a box-room sized flat that's crammed with products and appliances, these people are bleeping crazy! 😂😂

So yeh.... ☕

She’s up early this morning. Buzzing and wild-eyed about her friggin’ grotto. 🙄🙄🙄🙄 I have to watch her on mute. Has she mentioned insulation even?
Nope, nor has she mentioned electricity, the first thing she should be thinking about seeing as she paid good money for that hideous sign 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If she doesn’t have electricity in there. she won’t be able to use her glue gun to make wanky Xmas tit! It’s gonna be bleeping cold as well!

Don't worry about that. Becky will run an extra long extension lead out of the portacabin window. Possibly covering the cable with stones from the water feature. It will all be wonderful, until it isn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So it’s only 0720am and there’s about 20 dots on her stories already! She seriously has to tell the world everything. Hey, I’m just putting my knickers on. Hey I’m just having a crap. Hey I’m just Scratching my tits......so yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I like the way she’s blaming going to bed early for her being up, no you are up because you are all rush rush rush with the Scout hut!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s so boring going on about her tit shed this morning... all that money she seems to spend she could have got a nice cabin used a proper tradesman and had electricity and installation fitted

Reactions: 6
Wow she is manic. Up ridiculously early spouting tripe from her crusty mouth. She needs help. She can’t even compose a sentence correctly! Made me laugh when she said If she paints it grey it’ll look less like it’s just been plonked there.
no, no it won’t. It’ll just be a grey shed that’s been plonked there rather than an orange one

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How boring painting it grey, looks much better with its natural colour just put a protector on it . She ruins everything but the whole garden is grey even the walls . Prefer the natural colour to match the “cedar house”🤣

Reactions: 7
Thinking about the amount of money she haemorrhages on the daily . .
Even if it has come from compo through her husbands accident she still spunks a hell of a lot!!
My fella would go absolute ape at my spending, its not even as if HE benefits from it does he??
I looked back at her grid yesterday, even their holidays are to Vegas 👀
Tacky, bright lights, naff Vegas . .
Everything about this woman is cheap and nasty . .
Money doesn't mean class does it??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Must be a very sad lonely world to have a conversation like that with yourself and your phone. When she was saying “I forgot what I was saying, what was I saying” The sort of thing you’d say On FaceTime or a phone call to an actual friend or family members. It’s weird. If I got up and my husband could hear me talking absolute shite before 8am he’d have to take my phone away from me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Did she just say tunnel and groove??? 🤣 WTF please just STOP talking
Omg I do glad someone else noticed that! Hahahahaha what an absolute bell end is she, 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So no #gifted sofa set for the shed 🙁
But in true beggy style she heads to eBay instead of supporting one of the companies that have given her so much furniture in the past....
I wonder will
Decorating center online give her paint agin,
Iconic lights kit it out with lamps,Von hous ( however it’s spelt) give her a table 🤔🤔

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.