Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I think you have to open the portakabin door, walk ahead through the maze of patio furniture, take a left onto the grass slope. When you see a grey shed in front of you, take a sharp left to some stones and there is the temple of Christmas. A map will be provided at a later date.

In case of rain/emergency then please chuck patio furniture cushions up towards stones and scale wall to pop cushion in the aforementioned temple.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
Did I just hear that right?

“I don’t know what I want to do tomorrow? It’s just not safe going out?” Is she taking the fucking piss? Is she for actual real ???? She who has been fingering items in b&m, hobby craft and home bargains during the height of the fucking pandemic! Absolute moron

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
The day after being off sick with ‘aching all over’ she thinks this is acceptable?
We called it, pulled a sickie to start the painting of the summer shed.........white paint all over her dirty hands from first thing this morning despite being in bed all day yesterday. I’ve emailed her employer, she doesn’t deserve a job the lying cow.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

obviously....

VIP Member
How sad is it that she has shown more emotion online for her own birthday, than the first birthday of her only grandchild.

She is sharing all her birthday messages because she is a typical narcissist and full of her own self importance.

Isn't it funny how she was just so happening to be filming walking through the door to her 'set up. If it was such a surprise, how did she know to film? I dont know about any of you, but I dont randomly film myself walking into a room.

Summary...

The gonk is vile.....
The birthday cupcakes are a waste as she wont eat them...
She cares more for her own birthday than Eliza's
She is wetting herself due to the attention....
She will sell half the stuff anyway...
She will no doubt show everyone (brag) about what she's got...

Reactions: 33

Justnosey100

Chatty Member
The absolute audacity of this woman! She was furloughed for months and paid by the tax payer, then to call in sick, when the ‘sickness’ was being tired and achy from self inflicted actions (being so desperate to build the cheap shed she will probs rip down next year). That in itself is awful! But to then admit her friend came over, show the paint on her hands and now to admit to having been painting all day today! I am SHOCKED that anyone can be this ballsy and not expect to get sacked! I really hope her employer gives her job to someone who deserves it.

• Heart

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
‘I’ve got no distractions’ ‘I can paint all day long and then go to work’ 😂😂😂
except you can’t, you can’t even go to work the next day!!!

Becky explain the white paint on your hands on wakening Thursday morning??? Did you paint on your sick day or did you just not wash for over 24 hours? Choose your poison.

You’re an absolute disgrace. We’re the same age, I have a young toddler, I work full time in a physically demanding job........I painted my entire fence by hand over the course of 3 days (my only 3 days off). No sick days required. your daughter (who will know you’re a liar) is looking to you, be a good human.

as for all your ‘be kind’ bullshit, what you mean is ‘be quiet’ and don’t question your obvious lies. Practice what you preach, it’s not ‘nice’ calling people ‘twats’ so why are you? Hypocrite liar.

• Heart
  • Haha

shadyessex33

VIP Member
I’ll bet she is gagging for Boris to say tonight that her place has to shut. She’ll be on a right Debbie Downer when she realises she’s still got to work her 85minutes each week

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Ineedmorecoffee

Chatty Member
Oh come on guys,

She’s had her lashes done, overseen the summerhouse/shed/grotto erection. Then, THEN there was the Soul candles stars disaster, they went everywhere, she had to pick em all up.

Poor woman is worn out, exhausted, burnt her Believe candle at both ends. She needs to put a Christmas film on and chill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30