Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been following these threads for a while and I still don’t get her appeal? 90k followers is really not a lot in the grand scheme of things (especially when most are fake), you have people with millions and millions yet she gets sent so much free stuff? By some pretty big companies as well! Why on earth would Shark etc want someone like her to advertise their stuff? I’m baffled, I really am.

Reactions: 13
She’s gone to bed at 8.30pm after watching a boy in socks and sandals build the shed 🤣 She needs help!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is something else!! what is the matter with her. Everything has to be done now

Reactions: 5
It’s been really hot down south today, not sure about there, but if it has been that hot, she’s had her dad out in that midday heat! My dad is 61 and I wouldn’t expect him to build me a shed in the heat

• Sad
Reactions: 20
People mentioning insulation. She’s going to panic in the morning and start googling insulation. Then she’ll get pissed off waiting and go shopping, shoving up some bacofoil!!!

• Haha
It’s been really hot down south today, not sure about there, but if it has been that hot, she’s had her dad out in that midday heat! My dad is 61 and I wouldn’t expect him to build me a shed in the heat
Not that she would care. Like everything in her life, she also has an excess of Dad’s. She’ll just get out a new one

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Here for the summerhouse/grotto craic tonight 😂🙈
I mean, I get she is excited to get it built. I would be too as it’s something ‘new’ to play with.
having said that tho I don’t buy tit every day of the week so it would be a massive bloody treat to have that delivered.
what I’m also thinking tho, surely Jason’s nose would be out of joint having other blokes do the job he may have wanted to do? Maybe he gets a sense of satisfaction from doing DIY and wanted to do it himself 🤷🏼‍♀️
oh and there’s not a chance that’s been built right in only a few hours!

Reactions: 4
I love how Jason pissed off on a cycling trip away whilst the grotto was delivered and built...he's not daft 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.