Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been catching up on the last thread. My husband was attacked and stabbed last year and was awarded more than £2000 for a long standing injury to his leg - this was through a CICA claim. There is no way on earth Jason was only awarded £2000 for a serious assault which has given him a life long disability. No way on earth. They had a lot more than £2000.
The way she spends they definitely have none of the compensation money left anyway, she has hinted many times that they are mortgage free

Reactions: 3
My husband is napping (after a 12 hour shift Begs) and when she said "dead on my feet' he literally woke up and said "why? you do nothing" and nodded off again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m calling it now....that shed, sorry summerhouse, will be a new dressing room/wardrobe to house all the MUM jeans.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s a bleeping shed ! Does she not realise she’s going to freeze in the thing! Slap dash begs strikes again ! No insulating ? Power? Lights ? Decent floor?? Look ridiculous plonked in the middle of the lawn. Another 5 minute wonder !

Could have cleared out one of the charity shop back rooms she has upstairs to create a craft room ?

As always it’s such a disappointment!
Exactly , you’ve gotta insulate these outdoor ‘ summer houses’

Reactions: 8
Those during lockdown who don’t have a garden, or outdoor space would of loved to have a nice big garden like hers! She fills it with storage sheds!
I find she can’t go longer than a day without a big project to do on her house, she’s definitely missing something in her life!
She needs to put the phone down, realise how lucky she is to have a lovely family and no money worries and stop trying to compete with random strangers on a social media app!
If my mum acted the way she does, I’d be having words. It’s an unhealthy way to live!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When is the penny gonna drop that it will be too cold and dark to sit in there doing Christmas crafts?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m shook, I have the exact same summer house 😩 took us over a day to put it up, proper base, felt the roof with extra thick felt and tar, have full electric and lights also laid proper flooring. We have no insulation but only use it in warmer months, we have a little heater though. Can’t believe it’s the same as mine... FYI you’ll freeze Becky in the winter 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she say “love you all loads” to 90+ thousand followers that’s she’s never met before 🤔.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She just can’t help herself getting it delivered and built the same day, I can’t wait to see the car crash that is the decoration of the inside, it’s going to be awful! She barely eats so she will be out there freezing in the winter making her Christmas crafts. Just as well she’s got hundreds of jumpers to wear to keep warm 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously hope a gust of wind lifts that bloody shed and drops it on her like in The Wizard of Oz

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.