Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock that’s the “summer house” built!! Does she have any grassy areas left in her garden or is it all stones and sheds? I’m in Scotland so not sure of the rules for England but she’s had her mum, dad and I’m sure brookeblessher’s boyfriend joe there so that’s 5 she then takes them all out for food to say thanks? So she’s had people at hers then pisses off to a restaurant with all of them? She will be the first to moan if we go into a second lockdown!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Well done on mixing 3 households you bleeping pleb! I know it was less than 6 people that she's mentioned but try and at least be sensible. And yeah I know she hasn't stuck by the rules but it's bleeping me off

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She just couldn’t bleeping wait
I’ve not watched her stories since this morning but I imagine she’s buzzing off her tits

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Day one of new COVID-19 regulations and Becky breaks it in her household and they went out for dinner too, also too many of them! Surprise surprise.

Reactions: 13
I bleeping KNEW that shed would be up before the end of the day! 😂😂

It looks good, as sheds go, but I wanna see a 360 of her garden to see them all together. 🥴

What an absolute melt! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
It’s a bleeping shed ! Does she not realise she’s going to freeze in the thing! Slap dash begs strikes again ! No insulating ? Power? Lights ? Decent floor?? Look ridiculous plonked in the middle of the lawn. Another 5 minute wonder !

Could have cleared out one of the charity shop back rooms she has upstairs to create a craft room ?

As always it’s such a disappointment!

Reactions: 17
Well done on mixing 3 households you bleeping pleb! I know it was less than 6 people that she's mentioned but try and at least be sensible. And yeah I know she hasn't stuck by the rules but it's bleeping me off
It's pissing me off, too, has done all along, as I waited until my mother's sheilding ended on Aug 16 before stepping foot in my house. 😞 I've still not seen my best friend as I'm worried about mixing with a second household, and there's her making a coffee for the bleeping delivery driver, mixing with 2 houses to get a shed put up and seeing god knows how many people from about 4 households this week. 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
So ‘company’ came over and how did she spend the time??? Getting them to build her flipping shed!!

She can’t actually wait for anything can she? Such a child

• Heart
Silly impatient fucker is wired to the moon, she just can't wait can she?
She is buzzing off her tits cos she has yet another glorified shed in her cramped garden. Imagine having to keep buying extra spaces because your house can't hold all your junk 🤯

I have a summer house in my garden, no scrap that I don't, I have a kids wendy house/play house for my grandchildren, because they're what I live for, not some bleeping Santa's grotto/ piss up swingers bar.
There is not 1 item in that house or garden that shows that she's got a granddaughter, not 1..She should be ashamed of herself!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I don't wonder why she doesn't have many visitors anymore. Imagine calling in for a coffee and leaving after seven hours and building a shed 😂

• Haha
I don't wonder why she doesn't have many visitors anymore. Imagine calling in for a coffee and leaving after seven hours and building a shed 😂
Surprised she didn’t make the delivery driver put it up for her after she gave him a coffee 🤣🤣

• Haha
I called it 🤣🤣 said this morning it would be built by 6pm 😂😂

She knew at the back end of last week that it was coming today and Jason would be on a bike ride so it was obviously all planned!!! There was no way she was going to wait even one day to put it up.

• Haha
I could be wrong but I'm sure there is a rule about not having too many outbuildings/sheds in your garden im sure its to do with planning.
Well I don’t know if it’s true but my husband has always said this too!

Reactions: 2
I could be wrong but I'm sure there is a rule about not having too many outbuildings/sheds in your garden im sure its to do with planning.
There are a few on height restrictions etc. I also think our buildings - sheds etc can’t take up more then 50% of the land outside the house.

Reactions: 3
Why can’t she follow the bleeping rules???? 3 households together on the 1st day of new restrictions. Why is SHE any different? My family have followed the rules, not been to shops, not been in anyone’s house, no one has been into ours (yes I know we could but with my hubby being vulnerable we won’t risk it) and 2 weeks back at school and daughter off with symptoms 🤯 I’m sick of staying in, I’m sick of not seeing all my family but what I’m really sick of is this head doing what she wants, constantly shopping and thinking she’s some sort of celebrity.

• Heart
By hook or by crook she was going to have that shed up for her birthday.
Watch her go off the grid on her birthday cos she'll be breaking lockdown rules ( again!!) with all her pissed up pals.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.