Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will get a pic of the shed either tonight or tomorrow fully kitted out ready for Christmas

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
We will get a pic of the shed either tonight or tomorrow fully kitted out ready for Christmas

We had to insulate and wood panel/chip board inside our Summer House. It was at least a 2 day job for the Summer House firm.

Obviously I realise Becky may not be working to my standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s definitely building it. She’s probably sweating her arse off. Then she’ll come on burnt to a crisp puffing and panting, gabbling 19 to the dozen. Then later she’ll reward herself for working so hard. For the next two days, she’ll moan how knackered she is and she’ll definitely have ordered at least two things for it. Standard Beggy. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is definitely building it . .
Ive never known her so quiet . .
So . . Yeah 🤣

Reactions: 7
It's like the silence when the fin of a shark disappears right before it attacks 😂🦈 You know its coming but just not when.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just been catching up on the last thread. My husband was attacked and stabbed last year and was awarded more than £2000 for a long standing injury to his leg - this was through a CICA claim. There is no way on earth Jason was only awarded £2000 for a serious assault which has given him a life long disability. No way on earth. They had a lot more than £2000.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s definitely building the summerhouse! I bet she’s done it all wrong and it has to come down and she’ll be pissed off that she’s wasted a day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She dissapeared that day she did the stones (I think it was stones)
then came on in a strop as she did it wrong and Jason “obviously” wasn’t happy😂
she will end up with heat stroke and Jason will have to fix it again, the idiot 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s had company, not done the shed. Well I’m ducking fisgusted!! She promises to take us on her “journey”. What about her journey of company???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just been catching up on the last thread. My husband was attacked and stabbed last year and was awarded more than £2000 for a long standing injury to his leg - this was through a CICA claim. There is no way on earth Jason was only awarded £2000 for a serious assault which has given him a life long disability. No way on earth. They had a lot more than £2000.
I have no experience of such things, so sorry to hear about your husband, how awful. The guy was found not guilty of assault and only charged with affray so not sure if that has anything to do with it? It says no order for compensation was made, not sure what that means?

I have no experience of such things, so sorry to hear about your husband, how awful. The guy was found not guilty of assault and only charged with affray so not sure if that has anything to do with it? It says no order for compensation was made, not sure what that means?

This could have been from the courts. A cica claim is separate to it.

Reactions: 3
This could have been from the courts. A cica claim is separate to it.
I guess if they claimed separately for compensation, they could have paid off their mortgage, even so I can’t see they earn enough for all the spending she does. Cue her ranting that it’s nothing to do with anyone what she spends or how 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Please tell me the summer house, craft room, thing stuck in the garden is secured to the floor in some way 🙄

My neighbours took off Last winter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I could be wrong but I'm sure there is a rule about not having too many outbuildings/sheds in your garden im sure its to do with planning.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.