Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she just say tunnel and groove??? 🤣 WTF please just STOP talking
I was just coming on to say the same! She has no clue what she’s talking about! Dozy cow!

Good god! How many tiles does she says she’s going then come straight back!! duck off woman!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How boring painting it grey, looks much better with its natural colour just put a protector on it . She ruins everything but the whole garden is grey even the walls . Prefer the natural colour to match the “cedar house”🤣
Don’t be silly, it has to fit in with insta, god forbid these influencers have a mind of their own!! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
How many stories did she do before 8am? 🙄

What was that horrific sucking in air noise she made last night?

Of course as always Beggy has to rush and get the grotto up. All for the gram.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s buzzing, I think she sounds like she’s on a downer.......I don’t think she likes it, my guess is she realises how ridiculous it looks ‘plonked’ there and is hoping painting it will make her like it more. It won’t. She knows it’s tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That shed is just in the most bizarre part of the garden. It’s plonked right in the middle! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely it would look better in the corner! I really don’t understand that woman!

Reactions: 21
I don’t think she’s buzzing, I think she sounds like she’s on a downer.......I don’t think she likes it, my guess is she realises how ridiculous it looks ‘plonked’ there and is hoping painting it will make her like it more. It won’t. She knows it’s tit.
Deffo think she's gutted she didn't go for the bigger one, the lodge 🙄 When Joe was stood inside yesterday it didn't look very big, not big enough for what she has planned anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
1 sleepless night, 2 early mornings.
Acting like a kid at Christmas over a bloody shed ( her words this morning) 🤦🏻‍♀️
Jason agrees and let's her get on with whatever she wants purely for a quiet life.
Their marriage speaks volumes to me, he is away on his own and she is at home alone.
Yeah, you have a marriage made in heaven right there Beggy!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thinking about the amount of money she haemorrhages on the daily . .
Even if it has come from compo through her husbands accident she still spunks a hell of a lot!!
My fella would go absolute ape at my spending, its not even as if HE benefits from it does he??
I looked back at her grid yesterday, even their holidays are to Vegas 👀
Tacky, bright lights, naff Vegas . .
Everything about this woman is cheap and nasty . .
Money doesn't mean class does it??
I’ve never been to the tacky places she shows in LOS Veygus! Or the 5$c fruit machines she goes on or felt the need to go around Asda USA 🤦🏼‍♀️Chavs on tour.

Clearly she’s seen others on the gram ‘building garden rooms’ she couldn’t do that again as she’s already stuck on on her actual house 😂😂 so just another grey shed.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
She is obsessed with building rooms. This latest grotty grotto/ summer house is just madness. Someday when her daughter moves out, it will just be her and Jaysun and a load of rooms filled with tat for company. Nothing she does makes any sense.

Reactions: 9
I just don’t get the thinking behind that garden ... random sheds dotted around .... barely any decent grass ... everything piled into 1 area .... why when the garden is so big 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I got this impression too, when she mentioned it being plonked there and painting it. I thought maybe I’d read her wrong.

Reactions: 3
Obviously so yeah.... Obviously so yeah..... Obviously obviously obviously.... Why is everything bloody obvious??

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Just went to watch the stories again and I think you’re right. She seems drained and flat almost. The high has been and gone.

Reactions: 4
Right I’m just gonna eat my cereal and do some bits, so yeah, I’ll see you guys later on............
*2 mins later* ........... So yeah, I’m gonna blah blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.