Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she feels the need to share useless information, "I literally washed my hair this morning then put it in a ponytail and it's literally been drying". πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

I know everybody has said it but that summer house is going to be freeeeezing. We have a 'cabin' one like she described which came in all the individual pieces of thick wood you had to join together. We got it insulated then added more insulation and even with all that there are nights where it is absolutely freezing even with the heater and underneath the blankets! Good luck to her if she wants to be crafting in those conditions!

Reactions: 5
Electrician is coming round........I love how she answers our question almost like she reads here πŸ™ˆπŸ‘‹πŸ½ #hibeggy

β€˜Ebayers’ πŸ˜‚ another Hinch rip off like the chopped cushions she claims to have been doing since well before Hinch was around
(her grid pics prove otherwise).

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't she have her eyelashes done like 2 weeks ago? I may be ignorant as I've never had mine done, or any of those treatments, but I assumed they wouldn't need replacing for about 6 weeks, obviously, so yeah....

I'm eating my breakfast, obviously, and having a coffee, so yeah. I'm obviously still off work on holiday....

So yeh.... πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn't she have her eyelashes done like 2 weeks ago? I may be ignorant as I've never had mine done, or any of those treatments, but I assumed they wouldn't need replacing for about 6 weeks, obviously, so yeah....

I'm eating my breakfast, obviously, and having a coffee, so yeah. I'm obviously still off work on holiday....

So yeh.... πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
You have to have them infilled because your eyelashes naturally shed like your hair, it’s cheaper to have them done every 2 weeks rather than leave it any longer.

Reactions: 4
You have to have them infilled because your eyelashes naturally shed like your hair, it’s cheaper to have them done every 2 weeks rather than leave it any longer.
I don't bother with the infills as mine tend to last fairly well as I'm not constantly touching them and rubbing like Beggy does ... I also follow the maintenance rules too ... So I just have a new full set every month. It's the same price anyway and saves me time and petrol as my eyelash lady lives 15 miles from me.
We're all different obviously but that's how I do mine 🀣

Reactions: 4
I literally washed my hair this morning. What does that even mean? πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
Did she literally do it, or actually?

I have a feeling that the Christmas Market shed is a bit disappointing. There's too many dull voiced "so yeah" and "obviously". It needs to be moved.

WHY IS IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE LAWN, is she going to pop a moat around it next Summer?

I HAVE TOO MANY QUESTIONS.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I BECKY, I TOO BUSY TO CAPTION. SO YEAH.
Well, she'll never be a full time Insta star if she won't accommodate the varying audience. Let's hope they all start to unfollow. Thing is, they'd never understand the tripe she writes anyway even if she did do it 🀷

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahhh right I see, thank you! 😊 The place she goes to clearly are tit because they look like a sweeping brush! πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had a small conservatory put on the back of my 1st home . . Dont ask me what the size was I'm useless with stuff like that BUT by the time the insulation went in, then plaster boards etc etc . . Added the furniture it really was a waste of money. . Every night as different stages of work were finished I was thinking, tit, these walls are closing in around me wtf have I done??
Im sure that's what her low mood is all about . .
Do your research Beggy, before going in feet 1st, that crafting shed, once full of all your tat is no more than a shed, adding potted Christmas trees and painting it grey will never digress from that . .

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she’s buzzing, I think she sounds like she’s on a downer.......I don’t think she likes it, my guess is she realises how ridiculous it looks β€˜plonked’ there and is hoping painting it will make her like it more. It won’t. She knows it’s tit.
If she’s on a downer she’ll be seething when she sees her new best mate visitnumber7 has shared Michael on her story 🀣🀣🀣🀣 please let there be a rant coming πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I BECKY, I TOO BUSY TO CAPTION. SO YEAH.
Too thick as tit more like.

My other account got banned, I had to restart. Let’s hope I last. I mentioned someone else’s name on this thread, my time was up πŸ˜‚ Gutted as I was a long timer lol.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.