Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't she always say she's a size 7?
More lies from Beggy the bullshitter 🤥
I hate to stick up for Beggy but she might be normally a size 7. I hate that sizing isn’t always the same. I’m a size 8 which is usually a 42 but sometimes women’s size 8 is a 41 and then that means I’d need an 8.5 or 9. If I buy trainers I often buy men’s to ensure it’s a size 42. I’m a fattie though so my big feet don’t looks so odd on me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate to stick up for Beggy but she might be normally a size 7. I hate that sizing isn’t always the same. I’m a size 8 which is usually a 42 but sometimes women’s size 8 is a 41 and then that means I’d need an 8.5 or 9. If I buy trainers I often buy men’s to ensure it’s a size 42. I’m a fattie though so my big feet don’t looks so odd on me 🤣
Im certainly not sticking up for her either ( and we all KNOW shes a lier 🤣) buuut . . I always buy a size up, especially in open toe or sling backs . .
Nothing worse than foot overhang 👀

Reactions: 2
I'm actually surprised she is only a size 7 or 8, the size of her gunboats.
My hubby is a size 13 and they look bigger than his 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m an 8 but that style of sandal from new look is a large fitting so I would get a 7 or they’d flap round my feet. I guess she’s a 9.

Queue her trying them on saying they’re too big 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I have an acquaintance like Becky who buys clothes and shoes in the wrong sizes just because they are in sale. I reckon Becky bought the size 8 because they were £6 and she wanted them even though she’s a size 7 !!

Reactions: 8
I was just going to put this! Always says she’s a 7 🤥

it’s still there!! How long until she sees it and blocks you 🤣
Christ knows! 😂 I have another account, so I'm not bothered if she blocks me, just couldn't help myself. So yeh.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do duck off with your over priced Christmas tat. We all know what a shoddy company this is from last year! I’d respect a company or an “influencer” if they said they’d been gifted these things but there are people out there in greater need so they’ve donated them. Never going to happen with the Begster is it! Selfish to the core

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I have an acquaintance like Becky who buys clothes and shoes in the wrong sizes just because they are in sale. I reckon Becky bought the size 8 because they were £6 and she wanted them even though she’s a size 7 !!
Knowing Beggy she will have them up on marketplace for £15 by the end of the week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do duck off with your over priced Christmas tat. We all know what a shoddy company this is from last year! I’d respect a company or an “influencer” if they said they’d been gifted these things but there are people out there in greater need so they’ve donated them. Never going to happen with the Begster is it! Selfish to the core
Just what she needs...more Christmas decorations 🙄

Reactions: 6
not that I’d share it because I’m not that mean... but I have her address from before she got to 10K and was giving it out to everrryyyonnneee that was offering her free tit!
It’s also not that hard to find when you know she lives near a certain supermarket & has some noticeable landmarks on show In photos sometimes...

It’s also not that hard to find when you know she lives near a certain supermarket & has some noticeable landmarks on show In photos sometimes...
And it will probably be the only house with 3 bloody sheds in the back garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion....

Beckyhomesweethome #34 Birfday shopping, cakes and cocktails, manky feet like flippers and hair like rats tails

So yeh.... 👂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.