Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped on to say who the duck doesn’t know who Dennis Nilsen is? She’s all kinds of uneducated!

Reactions: 10
Just popped on to say who the duck doesn’t know who Dennis Nilsen is? She’s all kinds of uneducated!
She won't be worrying about that now, she's likely been on the blower to Boris .... Wait for the Beggy update coming soon 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's very sad that a few hundred strangers wished her a happy birthday yet her own family don't give a tit about her. If they did, they would step in and get her the help she so clearly needs.

Reactions: 4
🙈 I'll be honest till I watched it I never knew he was but then it did happen in the 80s and I was born in the 90s .....

But my partner who was 80s said it was a huge thing at the time so I would have thought with her age she would have known...

Reactions: 7
Just on welcome to stepford page . He is such a breathe of fresh air, so classy and has obviously called out Becky before but this posts honesty makes me want to buy from him because he’s so genuine.. I’m not a raver about anyone but everyone should deffo follow him after him calling out Becky

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just on welcome to stepford page . He is such a breathe of fresh air, so classy and has obviously called out Becky before but this posts honesty makes me want to buy from him because he’s so genuine.. I’m not a raver about anyone but everyone should deffo follow him after him calling out Becky
Literally just screen shot this to come on and say the same !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I follow him and he honestly seems like the nicest, most genuine person on instagram. Take note Beggy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love Michael!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Please tell me she knows who that series DES is based on, she cannot be that thick and I’ve watched it it’s not that complicated, maybe for you beggy because you are a moron! ffs she’s pissed me off that much I had to come straight here and not watch the rest of her stories and get it off my chest! 🤣😡🤪
It’s a TRUE story! Fucks sake! I showed that to my husband and he laughed at her and said who is that?She really does live in her own little world!

🙈 I'll be honest till I watched it I never knew he was but then it did happen in the 80s and I was born in the 90s .....

But my partner who was 80s said it was a huge thing at the time so I would have thought with her age she would have known...
Tbh I don’t think it’s an age thing, I was born in the 60s but I know all about murderers like Jack the Ripper say, no disrespect to you by the way

Reactions: 7

I actually had to just Google who he was when you said this (I haven't watched beckys stories yet so not sure what she has said about him). To be fair I didn't do well at school so I am uneducated 🤣 that's my excuse.

Reactions: 1
No Beggy!!!! It’s not Abbott LOIN ffs!! 😡

Also...”I’ve got Boris’s speech later” YOU’VE GOT?? Honestly, anyone would think she was reading it herself! I can’t cope this morning already 🙈
Did she say Brooke was ‘nervoused’ ?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.