Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad is it that she has shown more emotion online for her own birthday, than the first birthday of her only grandchild.

She is sharing all her birthday messages because she is a typical narcissist and full of her own self importance.

Isn't it funny how she was just so happening to be filming walking through the door to her 'set up. If it was such a surprise, how did she know to film? I dont know about any of you, but I dont randomly film myself walking into a room.

Summary...

The gonk is vile.....
The birthday cupcakes are a waste as she wont eat them...
She cares more for her own birthday than Eliza's
She is wetting herself due to the attention....
She will sell half the stuff anyway...
She will no doubt show everyone (brag) about what she's got...

Reactions: 33
How sad is it that she has shown more emotion online for her own birthday, than the first birthday of her only grandchild.

She is sharing all her birthday messages because she is a typical narcissist and full of her own self importance.

Isn't it funny how she was just so happening to be filming walking through the door to her 'set up. If it was such a surprise, how did she know to film? I dont know about any of you, but I dont randomly film myself walking into a room.

Summary...

The gonk is vile.....
The birthday cupcakes are a waste as she wont eat them...
She cares more for her own birthday than Eliza's
She is wetting herself due to the attention....
She will sell half the stuff anyway...
She will no doubt show everyone (brag) about what she's got...
Wetting herself, must have popping candy in her pants too

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she turned the comments off on her grid posts? I can’t see any.🤷🏻‍♀️ Only on the two she’s recently posted I can see the comments on all the others.

Reactions: 3
I'm trying to read her address on the envelopes but can't quite make it out 😂
not that I’d share it because I’m not that mean... but I have her address from before she got to 10K and was giving it out to everrryyyonnneee that was offering her free tit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Things like this make me cringe so bad , I never even acknowledge or tell people it’s my birthday 🤣
I’m the same, my daughters and husband ask me what I’d like or want to do and I say spend the money on yourself I’ve got everything I need.

• Heart
She is the most self indulgent fucker I have ever come across. She tagged Buzz on the birthday girl T-shirt, yet didn’t know any of it was there...... yeah right. So do Jayson and Lipbrow open your birthday post now? Liar Liar - your 3 sheds are on fire

• Haha
Reactions: 25

She is obviously so nervous of Mac and Phoebe that she can't be a relaxed Nanny. They obviously asked her not to share their little family and because Becks shares everything she has had to not mention them at all. There is no divide between IG and reality. Mental health is on the floor.

Oh please 🤮
Go and have a word with yourselves you silly cunts!!!
FFS Beggy get over yourself- you are an adult. My daughter had her 21st birthday in the middle of lockdown. Now that’s a proper birthday to celebrate but we didn’t.... Everything was cancelled and she understood! We all understood! That’s because we are not selfish dickheads. People have lost family members or are about to be made redundant, and the world is in chaos, but you just keep putting up sheds and handing out pennies and buying gonks 🙄 STFU today barge feet! You are getting on my last nerve 🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Always baffles me when close family do SM posts to say happy birthday etc......especially those who are in the same house at the same time as doing so 😂 the fact Beggy has then replied and matched brookes efforts with thank you posts, is proof it’s all for the gram. I’ve never felt the need to say ‘I love you so my much’ via am insta post.......I’ll say it in person and make it meaningful, not for thousands of literal strangers to see.

Reactions: 14
Always baffles me when close family do SM posts to say happy birthday etc......especially those who are in the same house at the same time as doing so 😂 the fact Beggy has then replied and matched brookes efforts with thank you posts, is proof it’s all for the gram. I’ve never felt the need to say ‘I love you so my much’ via am insta post.......I’ll say it in person and make it meaningful, not for thousands of literal strangers to see.
Absolutely agree with this. My Dad always used to say that those who constantly flaunt it publicly don't have it privately. And I think he was right.
He never told me he loved me (until the last few months when he was terminally ill and we were unable to spend time together) because he didn't need to. I knew he loved me, we didn't publicly need to announce it. Same with big gestures, not necessary, my parents were always there for me when I needed them, sometimes really needed them and I was happy with a £20 note in a birthday card with meaningful words.

I know we're all different but money doesn't buy love. Big flash presents in abundance don't compensate true family values. She's deluded & she's lonely & that is very very sad in my opinion.

I'm not jealous of her life at all. I had so much love from my late parents which meant more than a table full of tacky pink pull bows on presents !

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Awwwww this. We have a similar experience in how we were raised. I don’t do birthdays (my own) tbh and I don’t hold meaning to any special dates.......we love year round and we think of those we have and those we’ve lost everyday. I always thought I was weird that I don’t make any reference to or feel any more grief or sadness on death anniversary’s.......maybe I’m normal? 👀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.