Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even my kids don't wake up asking if it's still their birthday the day after 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please tell me she knows who that series DES is based on, she cannot be that thick and I’ve watched it it’s not that complicated, maybe for you beggy because you are a moron! ffs she’s pissed me off that much I had to come straight here and not watch the rest of her stories and get it off my chest! 🤣😡🤪

• Haha
These instagrammers are so narcissistic.They adore the attention on their birthdays, if doing losing weight etc... You’d swear they were the only people to ever have a birthday or lose some weight. I’ve seen so many start pretty down to earth and end up so over confident and narcissistic,it’s really annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who’d of thought Des was based on a true story!🤣🤣🙄. Where has she been. Oh sorry. Up her own arse. she never ceases to amaze me😳. The biggest crime/ serial murderer in Britain and she‘d never heard of it. And you have to actually watch it. SERIOUSLY

Please tell me she knows who that series DES is based on, she cannot be that thick and I’ve watched it it’s not that complicated, maybe for you beggy because you are a moron! ffs she’s pissed me off that much I had to come straight here and not watch the rest of her stories and get it off my chest! 🤣😡🤪
Me too. I can’t quite believe she actually said that. She can’t be THAT stupid surely

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ll bet she is gagging for Boris to say tonight that her place has to shut. She’ll be on a right Debbie Downer when she realises she’s still got to work her 85minutes each week

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ll bet she is gagging for Boris to say tonight that her place has to shut. She’ll be on a right Debbie Downer when she realises she’s still got to work her 85minutes each week
I honestly don't know how amusement arcades are still open, tbh - surely they are a breeding ground for germs and dirt? 🤢 I mean, Beggy fits in well there, but you see my point, don't you? I love going into mine in Porthcawl, but even I didn't attempt it on the weekend! 😡

No Beggy!!!! It’s not Abbott LOIN ffs!! 😡

Also...”I’ve got Boris’s speech later” YOU’VE GOT?? Honestly, anyone would think she was reading it herself! I can’t cope this morning already 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she work?? When was the last time she went?? 🤣

I saw the same necklace this morning when I was doing the washing up...attached to the plug in my sink!
It’s awful!! 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Also...”I’ve got Boris’s speech later” YOU’VE GOT?? Honestly, anyone would think she was reading it herself! I can’t cope this morning already 🙈
I haven't got that far into her stories yet....is he doing a special speech just for her...lets face it she has needs one 😂

• Haha
Piss right off there is no way 1300 strangers on Instagram wished her a happy birthday!! She just can’t help but exaggerate everything 🙄

Abbott loin cracks me right up 😂😂😂😂 she’s so dense how can she not know who des is

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thick as mince isn't she?!
It's a true story, no tit Beggy!
I bet she is one of those dumb fuckers who sits at the cinema asking the person who she's with what's happening 🥴

• Haha
She really is thick. She comes across as child like I can’t work out if it’s real or for the camera?!
Who gets excited about their birthday like that as an adult?
Who gets excited over ‘gonks’ whatever they are?!
Buying endless clothes (note jeans????) and furniture for her make up room she’s never happy.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.