Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my world Jason brooky Bless her rubber lips and mac. Are we not missing some one Who had a birthday yesterday .my god this waste of space .if I had a granddaughter what ever the circumstances she would be on the top of my list . end of the day what ever is going on it’s not her fault

Reactions: 11
my world Jason brooky Bless her rubber lips and mac. Are we not missing some one Who had a birthday yesterday .my god this waste of space .if I had a granddaughter what ever the circumstances she would be on the top of my list . end of the day what ever is going on it’s not her fault
This is the person who says the thing she's most proud of is HER candle not her kids but a frigging candle 🙄

Reactions: 9
That’s actually a really nice picture of them all.. see Becky.. this is relatable. Not all that other tit you post!

Reactions: 8
I have an acquaintance like Becky who buys clothes and shoes in the wrong sizes just because they are in sale. I reckon Becky bought the size 8 because they were £6 and she wanted them even though she’s a size 7 !!
Was gonna say the same thing....she will have bought them just cos they were on sale.

Is she really going to bed before 9.30 even on her birthday! WHAT??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes not got a brown blazer apparently.....but every other colour obviously 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We had to insulate and wood panel/chip board inside our Summer House. It was at least a 2 day job for the Summer House firm.

Obviously I realise Becky may not be working to my standards.
I was so surprised to check out her page and see the finshed article in the same day. Surely it needs some insulation to prevent damp?

Why is there an issue with her grandchild?

Shes not got a brown blazer apparently.....but every other colour obviously 😛
She has to everything in every colour
god forbid if she went out in something that the colour didn’t completely match her outfit. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.