Beckyhomesweethome #34 Think outside the box. Make ya pumpkins look like c**ks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Beggy thinks that she is all that but is too dull to caption talking about all her tat!

If she can blatantly sit there and lie about never ringing in sick in 3 years what else has she lied about?

The most dangerous liars out there are those who think they are telling the truth...
I'm.sure she was in long term sick at one point when I first started following her

Reactions: 2
Instead of getting birthday gifts she should have asked that in light of the current global situation friends/family make a donation to charity. Let’s face it she doesn’t need anymore shite filling up the house.

Reactions: 10
Her grand daughter turned 1 yesterday and she barely mentioned it...this morning she's buzzing her tits off about her own.
Tbh I don't think she's allowed to post anything etc about her granddaughter. I don't think Mac or phoebe allow it.

So maybe she was allowed to do a happy birthday but nothing more ..

Still don't like the woman tho 😂

Reactions: 6
Awwwww this. We have a similar experience in how we were raised. I don’t do birthdays (my own) tbh and I don’t hold meaning to any special dates.......we love year round and we think of those we have and those we’ve lost everyday. I always thought I was weird that I don’t make any reference to or feel any more grief or sadness on death anniversary’s.......maybe I’m normal? 👀
Your normal! I’m the same. I don’t feel the need to post everything on social media I fact I hardly post anything at all 😂 To have your life ruled by social media is very sad. There are days I feel sorry for beggy she clearly needs help but then others I just can’t stand her. What I do no is if my mum was acting like beggy me and family would of stepped in a long time ago. It’s just embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 9
It’s a bleeping shed ! Does she not realise she’s going to freeze in the thing! Slap dash begs strikes again ! No insulating ? Power? Lights ? Decent floor?? Look ridiculous plonked in the middle of the lawn. Another 5 minute wonder !

Could have cleared out one of the charity shop back rooms she has upstairs to create a craft room ?

As always it’s such a disappointment!
Will be rotten with damp in the winter! She need to insulate it, fit heaters in it. Is it not just called a garden shed. Thats what us Scottish call it

Reactions: 4
Never known a family to go shopping as much as they do. Have they not ever heard of just going for a nice walk?
They live such boring shallow lives!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.