Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be honest, Jason could have got a £200k pay out and ole flipper feet would have had it spent before it even hit the bank.
She lives for money & material objects. Look at her lockdown memories each one only consisted of what she'd spent money on or of her drinking.

I wrote in a scrap book about Lockdown and corona virus to give to my grandchildren when they're older. It has cards and pictures they sent me, it has the letter from Boris in it and newspaper cuttings, even pics I captured of us on facetime together.

When does Beggy ever doing anything for Eliza, all she ever thinks about is herself and her content. I am so proud that my two gorgeous grandbabies will always have memories of the times that we couldn't be together as a family.
That's worth more than a new shed or a new pair of trainers.

Some things in life are priceless ❤
Absolutely spot on! What a lovely Nan you are. Ole flipper feet made me laugh out loud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let's be honest, Jason could have got a £200k pay out and ole flipper feet would have had it spent before it even hit the bank.
She lives for money & material objects. Look at her lockdown memories each one only consisted of what she'd spent money on or of her drinking.

I wrote in a scrap book about Lockdown and corona virus to give to my grandchildren when they're older. It has cards and pictures they sent me, it has the letter from Boris in it and newspaper cuttings, even pics I captured of us on facetime together.

When does Beggy ever doing anything for Eliza, all she ever thinks about is herself and her content. I am so proud that my two gorgeous grandbabies will always have memories of the times that we couldn't be together as a family.
That's worth more than a new shed or a new pair of trainers.

Some things in life are priceless ❤
This! Everything you’ve said. Nailed it!! I very much doubt she sees Eliza these days. I think her son holds beggy in contempt and rightly so. When I first had kids my parents were always wanting them to take out or for sleep overs. Beggy is on Instagram too much to care for a baby .
also on a tangent. Did I see she’s getting new units in her walk in wardrobe which is basically a box bedroom. She’s so wasteful. She single handedly, I’m convinced could cause global warming.
they’re the type of family who on holiday youd avoid.. that have chips with everything and celebrate that there’s an English pub on the holiday, lairy common drunk, the type who wear football shirts. If they were American they’d be absolute inbred redneck hillbillies living in the sticks. I’m agog at how many middle aged women go on Instagram wanting fame 🙄 I’d say beggy is infamous for being greedy but she’s never going to be famous outside of Instagram, she should stick with what she knows, counting out pennies in the amusements

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That blanket tho . . 👀
Its less than a tenner . .
My new Christmas blanket ( who has bleeping Christmas blankets? 🤔)
Its massive she says . .
Imagine the quality of a massive blanket . . More cheap chinese tatt, the kind of material in your younger pot smoking days, itd be 1 hot rock burn and you are melting! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That blanket tho . . 👀
Its less than a tenner . .
My new Christmas blanket ( who has bleeping Christmas blankets? 🤔)
Its massive she says . .
Imagine the quality of a massive blanket . . More cheap chinese tatt, the kind of material in your younger pot smoking days, itd be 1 hot rock burn and you are melting! 🤣
And yet again puts it on without washing it!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can't stop looking at that one eyebrow on my right (I think her left) - it looks like it's been shaved at the front and needs filling in! 🥴🤭

And yet again puts it on without washing it!!
I wash everything new, even before Covid, just wouldn't feel right putting something next to me without washing it.... 😬

Reactions: 10
I can't stop looking at that one eyebrow on my right (I think her left) - it looks like it's been shaved at the front and needs filling in! 🥴🤭

I wash everything new, even before Covid, just wouldn't feel right putting something next to me without washing it.... 😬
Me too. I see so many instagrammers buying clothes and wearing them straight out the bag.

Reactions: 2
Me too. I see so many instagrammers buying clothes and wearing them straight out the bag.
The only items I don't wash before hand are coats, everything else goes in for a wash, even if it's just a quick one with plenty of detergent, I feel happier.

I know someone who buys bedding and puts it on before washing it! Makes me heave! 😳
Omg no way?? 😲 I just couldn't buy something and wear it.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I know someone who buys bedding and puts it on before washing it! Makes me heave! 😳
It’s grim. I follow an instagrammer and she buys things from Boohoo and wears them straight away, also clothes straight off the hanger in Asda. It gives me anxiety 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It’s grim. I follow an instagrammer and she buys things from Boohoo and wears them straight away, also clothes straight off the hanger in Asda. It gives me anxiety 😂
I'm getting second hand anxiety right now! 😂 I bet it's one of the women who does these hauls.... they buy so much, they'd spend a month washing them so probably don't bother! 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm getting second hand anxiety right now! 😂 I bet it's one of the women who does these hauls.... they buy so much, they'd spend a month washing them so probably don't bother! 😩
Mad House in Wales think she’s called. She does it all the time, I shudder.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if she read about the staff member in B&M with a positive COVID test so instead she’s off to home bargains AGAIN.

Reactions: 5
Beggy doesn't even wash the stuff she gets from car boots so no way will she wash new stuff.
She is such a filthy grotbag 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just talking about Eliza if her son is concerned about Insta and his daughter Wouldn’t you think she would give up Insta a bit to spend time with Eliza ... they could have days out when she babysat sleepovers and holidays away ... but no Becky chooses to continue daily with Insta and forfeits this family time ... how desperately sad is that ... I just cannot understand how she can have no interaction with her grandchild and all she has to look forward to is a HB or BM trip

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Why is she looking for more christmas "stuff" she could decorate most of the houses in Felixstowe with what she has in the loft/ cupboard in living room/ garage and shed.

Also, didn't she say she was going to stop talking about Christmas a couple of weeks ago saying it's too early?
She hasn't shut up about it since, it's pathetic.
She is PATHETIC!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.