Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m 40 and mortgage free too. Husband and I overpaid it for years.

Reactions: 6
OMG the jeans are awful. Totally unflattering.

As for Christmas. Forget it. Covid-19 cases are on the rise again. So much will be happening before Christmas this year, with a second wave predicted.

I don't think Beggy realises the impact on everyone's lives, nevermind bloody Christmas 🙄

Reactions: 12
When I look at her outfit today, I can't get past that
its something male characters in Brookside wore in the 80s

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg those jeans and trainers 🤣🤣🤣 she looks like a dad of 4 on holiday at butlins holding the kids coats while they go on the rides 🤣 fuckin hell, peak Becky today.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Says she’s got a ‘busy day’
A call with the dentist, food shop and getting her eyebrows done... 🙄

Reactions: 7
STOP SHOUTING, YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT! 😡

So yeh.... she's going to have her eyebrows drawn on with a big fat crayon.... I mean microbladed.😂

Says she’s got a ‘busy day’
A call with the dentist, food shop and getting her eyebrows done... 🙄
Food shop for essential cupboard stuff, because it's Monday, and maybe she STILL hasn't bought milk because there's a national shortage again, obviously 🤔 🙄 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m 52 and I was mortgage free at 42/43. Bought a house at 18 and rented it out ( had 100% mortgages in those days) the rent paid the mortgage. I moved out of home at 23 and bought another house with husband and we paid that off about 10 years ago with no help from anyone. So it’s definitely possible. But as I’ve said before Jason has a criminal injuries pay out after he was jumped on so it could be that.
It's definitely possible... If you're good with money and don't spend £1,000 in one week! Jason's compo was only around £2000 wasn't it that would see becky through a month of b&m.

Reactions: 5
Those brows are lopsided to duck.
What a mess.
I thought microbladed eyebrows were meant to look natural?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those brows are lopsided to duck.
What a mess.
I thought microbladed eyebrows were meant to look natural?
There's someone I follow, a make up artist, and she does them and they look really good! Whoever Beggy goes to must be blind as I pencil mine in with a Boots NYX eyebrow pencil and they look a million times better.... 🥴

Go and check the reviews on facebook from this company.
They sound like a tit, cheap, back street, beauty salon. No bloody wonder Beggy goes to them.

Reactions: 10
Go and check the reviews on facebook from this company.
They sound like a tit, cheap, back street, beauty salon. No bloody wonder Beggy goes to them.
Oooooh I'll have a look now! Why mess with something as vital as your eyebrows, especially when you don't have a fringe to hide them? 🥴

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.