Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arrr Jaccckie. I’d love to rewatch the old Brookies.

Didn’t she say she ordered a Christmas blanket last night? Doubt it would have come that soon. There must be a second on the way. 🙄
Aww, me too. They repeat all the other soaps, so I wish they'd repeat Brookie! 💖

Lockdown memories - as long as you had a good time hey Begs 😳
I want to wake up and forget lockdown has ever happened as it's screwed me up mentally.... 😓

• Sad
Reactions: 10
In a much earlier thread, someone linked the newspaper article regarding Jay's attack. He received a standard £2k compensation through the courts, which Becky talked about. I don't think he received anything else unless it was a private prosecution/pay out. He has, however, lost both his parents and it was suggested he received an inheritance. He also has a decent job with overtime.

Reactions: 3
Add on another zero. They got quite a bit. Whether that was fraudulently or not I don’t know but it was def more than 20k
?? Is there evidence of this then ? The papers said 2k to my knowledge. Although I'm only going on the article that has been posted on here, not actually read it myself

Reactions: 4
Even if they got 20k, she blew that years ago.

My guess is mortgage is paid off due to inheritance and she has credit cards to the max.

Reactions: 8
She's in bed for 9pm as though she's had a hectic day.
Having your eyebrows microbladed must be exhausting!
Lazy old trout!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've been following her from her first account, I'm sure she said that Jason didn't have anything to do with his Mum. I'm also positive she said his dad died not long after that so maybe Jason got some kind of money from there. I'd not be able to sleep if I had debt up to my eyeballs which I'm sure they have. She's just bought more stuff from ikea, she must have spent nearly 40 grand since lockdown, she definitely has a problem.

Reactions: 6
She’s bleeping 41, works part time and is in bed at 9pm. Get some help because THATS NOT NORMAL

Reactions: 13
I work 50 hours a week.......I’ve got 4 kids. Im
on 2 nights off and have done some housework, a food shop, took my youngest to soft play and to a museum, briefly spent time with my teenagers and am currently sat with my husband watching a film. She’s a joke 😂😂

Reactions: 16
I've been following her from her first account, I'm sure she said that Jason didn't have anything to do with his Mum. I'm also positive she said his dad died not long after that so maybe Jason got some kind of money from there. I'd not be able to sleep if I had debt up to my eyeballs which I'm sure they have. She's just bought more stuff from ikea, she must have spent nearly 40 grand since lockdown, she definitely has a problem.
Well I’m sure his dad would be spinning in his grave to know that he’s funding her tut! Inheritance can make your life better. Jaysun could maybe reduce his hours at work but no, it’s all for her!

Reactions: 5
?? Is there evidence of this then ? The papers said 2k to my knowledge. Although I'm only going on the article that has been posted on here, not actually read it myself
I’m sure she mentioned it when she first started on her original account that due to the attack Jason had seizures and that he had developed a really nasty side to him because of the attack and that he’d had to give up his job and take a lesser one on. This was talked about way before she had even 1000 followers when she said she dreamt of becoming an influencer and giving up her poxy job

Reactions: 6
The way she got into her car 🤣🤣
Her brows are rank. They are not level at all. I got mine threaded and tinted last week for the first since February. Cost me £9 and they look way better than that skanky hoe.
I don’t even think she bothered with a shower today. She always seems to show us when she has. She makes me sick

Reactions: 9
I just don't believe that she is mortgage free she just says that to justify her spending.
My cat has that blanket.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Let's be honest, Jason could have got a £200k pay out and ole flipper feet would have had it spent before it even hit the bank.
She lives for money & material objects. Look at her lockdown memories each one only consisted of what she'd spent money on or of her drinking.

I wrote in a scrap book about Lockdown and corona virus to give to my grandchildren when they're older. It has cards and pictures they sent me, it has the letter from Boris in it and newspaper cuttings, even pics I captured of us on facetime together.

When does Beggy ever doing anything for Eliza, all she ever thinks about is herself and her content. I am so proud that my two gorgeous grandbabies will always have memories of the times that we couldn't be together as a family.
That's worth more than a new shed or a new pair of trainers.

Some things in life are priceless ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.