Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More money than sense this woman!!! the thought of Christmas with children on my own rasing them and working is stressful as it is without this woman banging on about Christmas in September people like her can afford to flaunt every Christmas decoration and present! I start early myself due to not wanting to be debt etc. But the actual thought of the day is worrying for me i put it to the back of my mind she seriously needs to get a life

Reactions: 10
I want to burst my eardrums when she says the word “gonks” actually makes me cringe inside 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jason was watching a film so she was online shopping, then she goes up to bed to watch a film? Glad my marriage isn’t like that. We actually watch films together!

Reactions: 14
More money than sense this woman!!! the thought of Christmas with children on my own rasing them and working is stressful as it is without this woman banging on about Christmas in September people like her can afford to flaunt every Christmas decoration and present! I start early myself due to not wanting to be debt etc. But the actual thought of the day is worrying for me i put it to the back of my mind she seriously needs to get a life
She's not got a clue has she ... I normally have very little time off at Xmas due to work shifts so scrabble to spend it with my very small family.
This year though it's worked in my favour, but I'll likely be on my own. My Dad was the person I spent most of it with, stayed with. Now he's gone I'll likely have all this time off alone.
Yes I've still got some family but they're all miles away, I won't be able to stay with them. I'm single & an only child with no children of my own, So Yeah Beggy, really looking forward to Christmas 😢

She's always banging on about this #bekind tit and peoples mental health but does she ever think about anyone else but herself and her Christmas tat, I very much doubt it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's not got a clue has she ... I normally have very little time off at Xmas due to work shifts so scrabble to spend it with my very small family.
This year though it's worked in my favour, but I'll likely be on my own. My Dad was the person I spent most of it with, stayed with. Now he's gone I'll likely have all this time off alone.
Yes I've still got some family but they're all miles away, I won't be able to stay with them. I'm single & an only child with no children of my own, So Yeah Beggy, really looking forward to Christmas 😢

She's always banging on about this #bekind tit and peoples mental health but does she ever think about anyone else but herself and her Christmas tat, I very much doubt it.
this. She never feels guilty or apologises for effecting anyones MH negatively!!

sorry you lost your Dad. We’re probably cancelling Christmas this year for a few reasons, I mean, we’ll do something but not even considering it right now. Beggy is a self centred narrow minded moron and it’s sad that she spends her days mostly alone talking into her phone, she spends her years wishing the time away and validating her life with ‘stuff’.

Reactions: 10
Knew she would keep the gonk out to sneak Christmas in early. That tree and tat will be up first week in November, if not before 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she shouting 😩😩😩 Seriously the kids are all at school, shut the duck up woman, every mum with school age kids in the UK is enjoying a moment of peace, nobody wants to hear your gob!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I just don't get the gonk epidemic .... is it following Frozen (the movie)? To me, watching Becky, they are more dust collectors - like that bloody dressing room.

Reactions: 8
She’ll be buying multiple pairs of jeans now like Brookieblesshers! How many has she got in that tat room already! Sad act

Reactions: 7
She has 500 pairs of skinny jeans ! Now she will NEED to buy big baggy ones ! Primark trip coming up.

Reactions: 9
I actually find it a bit disgusting that she has SO many clothes and feels the need to show them SO often - then wears her kids jeans. Imagine being that materialistic. I just don’t get it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How are they mortgage free though? How old is she... Early 40s? Thats a few years older than me and none of my friends are mortgage or anywhere near it! She's not sensible with with money... I find it hard to believe that she is mortgage free!
I’m 52 and I was mortgage free at 42/43. Bought a house at 18 and rented it out ( had 100% mortgages in those days) the rent paid the mortgage. I moved out of home at 23 and bought another house with husband and we paid that off about 10 years ago with no help from anyone. So it’s definitely possible. But as I’ve said before Jason has a criminal injuries pay out after he was jumped on so it could be that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.