Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That walk-in wardrobe is utterly ridiculous. .
Who even needs that amount of clothes/shoes/make-up etc?
Especially when she wears the same bleeping cheap and nasty shirt dress from b&m or poundland all the time. ..

Reactions: 14
That walk-in wardrobe is utterly ridiculous. .
Who even needs that amount of clothes/shoes/make-up etc?
Especially when she wears the same bleeping cheap and nasty shirt dress from b&m or poundland all the time. ..
When she said I’ve got my boots back out, there are tons of them. I have the same shoes and clothes out all year around, I don’t have enough to put away

Reactions: 8
I just looked at Brooke’s stories. Am I reaching or is she seeing a man in his late 30s with two children?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg how many more times is she going to keep lifting that dress and feeling herself!! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The gonks are awful and not Christmassy I agree. I don't understand why she needs to order more stuff, she has hoards of it in the garage and living room cupboard. She needs help!

Reactions: 9
FFS !!!! Just been and looked at her stories, I'm binge watching The Fall today on Prime as it's a good destraction from everything that's going on in my world currently and the fact I'm back at work tmoz after 4 weeks off - 2 wks a/l & 2 wks bereavement. Anyway, I'm digressing again ..

Those cycling shorts or whatever they are - hilarious 😂

Another change round of her *shoe room* and another order from IKEA.

More pointless xmas tat, more pointless shopping trips .... but at least she's finally managed to get Bread and Milk .... That Morrison opposite her must be so rubbish if they don't even stock the basics 🤣🤣

And anyone else noticed that when she's lying or feeling guilty about something she *puff's* up her hair as well as looking to the left (her left on the story)
Yeah I noticed the hair thing

Reactions: 1
Is this silly fuckwit still harping on about christmas?
It's the 1st week of September you stupid twit.
Bloody Christmas shopping...
No you aren't, you're buying more cheap throwaway plastic shite from china.

I wish that gust of wind that blew her skirt up had bleeping taken her with it!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That dressing room is beyond ridiculous, does she share with Brooke or is that all hers?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.