Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she call the gnome Gonk? Is it the name of it or has she made it up? I don’t know if it is or if I am making this up but it always makes me think of a derogatory racist term for someone but maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ No idea why I think that
No they're really called that, my daughter loves them I think they're bloody atrocious 🙈 I always thought a Gonk was someone who was a bit slow and had a big nose 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she call the gnome Gonk? Is it the name of it or has she made it up? I don’t know if it is or if I am making this up but it always makes me think of a derogatory racist term for someone but maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ No idea why I think that
So it had gone up by 50% and she wasn’t annoyed at them for putting it up by so much?

Reactions: 3
If she buys them grey baubles I swear to christ I'm going to drive all the way down south and take a dump on her doorstep, I've been looking for something that colour for 2 years and I'll be damned if baggy gets them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she buys them grey baubles I swear to christ I'm going to drive all the way down south and take a dump on her doorstep, I've been looking for something that colour for 2 years and I'll be damned if baggy gets them 😂😂
Go get them before she does then you can say you influenced her and demand the credit for it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The way she always tries to justify where she’s going... to the range, but just so you know there’s a B&M next to it and she needs ‘some bits’ - we don’t care Beggy. If you want to go to the range, go. The shopping only for ‘essentials’ phase has gone... and let’s be honest, you barely stuck to that. I just have a little chuckle that she feels she must have a ‘reason’
She knows her behaviour is ridiculous, excessive. She needs to justify it somehow.

Reactions: 5
Go get them before she does then you can say you influenced her and demand the credit for it
Our range hasn't got anything out yet 😩 I might go and start unpacking them myself haha

Oh it just gets better for baggy 😩😂

Have just been having a rant at my boyfriend about the baubles and showing him as the frame switched to her waffling shite, he comes out with "is that the horrible bleep that was giving rashford a load of grief on twitter over the dinners" he means Katie Hopkins 😂😂😂😂 Dead

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
They've deffo remorgaged that house.
My mortgage gets paid off end of October, but even with that extra money and both me & hubby having decent jobs & wages there is no way we'd spend like she does.
She must have spent thousands and thousands of pounds on unnecessary crap in the last few months alone.
There is no way that one full time wage ( Jason's as she will earn peanuts) can keep up with those kind of outgoings.

Reactions: 12
No they're really called that, my daughter loves them I think they're bloody atrocious 🙈 I always thought a Gonk was someone who was a bit slow and had a big nose 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
Like mario 🤭

Imagine getting up in the morning and before you even have a wash or brush your hair or have a brew, talking into your phone like you’re doing a service to people who just can’t manage to start their day without it, imagine that! 🤭🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's all a load of "woke" nonsense, IMO. 🙄 If you want to use your phone once a month, every week or every minute of every day, then that's fine, it's nobody else's business. Stay off it for a day or don't - nobody cares! 🥴
100% !!!! And the influencer who came up with the failed idea is selling a bath bomb ! Total waste if time.

Reactions: 2
She never waits for things she has ordered to arrive before she is ripping everything apart! Just spend the time with your husband and do that when he’s at work.

Reactions: 5
Excited because "Los Vegas" has a bleeping asda in the strip. Christ almighty
It’s been built up the cheap end ! Perfect for Begs

But you are not Mrs Christmas! 🤣
She try’s to hard to try to be it, you aren’t it if you have named yourself it.
Her house at Christmas looks like utter shite! Cheap nasty home bargains crap. With 354 boxes of unused Christmas wedged into every corner.

She’s not going to cope without a table to dress up and hang cheap plastic tat above.

Reactions: 9
FFS !!!! Just been and looked at her stories, I'm binge watching The Fall today on Prime as it's a good destraction from everything that's going on in my world currently and the fact I'm back at work tmoz after 4 weeks off - 2 wks a/l & 2 wks bereavement. Anyway, I'm digressing again ..

Those cycling shorts or whatever they are - hilarious 😂

Another change round of her *shoe room* and another order from IKEA.

More pointless xmas tat, more pointless shopping trips .... but at least she's finally managed to get Bread and Milk .... That Morrison opposite her must be so rubbish if they don't even stock the basics 🤣🤣

And anyone else noticed that when she's lying or feeling guilty about something she *puff's* up her hair as well as looking to the left (her left on the story)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.