Beckyhomesweethome #33 Beggy Becky’s off to Bicester, thinking she’s a top A Lister!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ did anyone else notice she actually put aff on her link for her link for the crap she got yesterday, only taken her well over a year of doing swipe up links to do it

Reactions: 7
Would feel soooooooo guilty if she didn’t say good morning yesterday as she knows so many live for her routine.........didn’t say goodnight but doesn’t give a tit about that. 🤔😂 such a lying manipulative old cow.

Reactions: 10
Those cycling shorts look ridiculous under that dress. And what's with flashing and rubbing her thigh?!
Imagine being excited about Vegas because they have opened a Target! No words.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here she goes again, flashing her skinny body. Ok, we saw it the first time, we didn’t need a second flash. She honestly thinks she’s so sexy, get a grip of yourself, you’re 41, my kids would go mad if I was flashing myself on Instagram. Also, what was that pose where she stuck her knees out and then nearly fell over 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she’s only excited for the Christmas for the excess spending on decs etc whereas most people like Christmas for the family time/ giving gifts to family members etc.
It’s actually quite sad
Exactly this!
Christmas is a time of love and giving
For Beggy it's the time for taking and shopping til she is so manic she can't think straight

Here's another quote.. I need to lay off Pinterest!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesn't NEED any "bits" in B&M, she never needs anything, she just WANTS to go and have a nosey, touch everything, record and get content for today. 🙄

Reactions: 12
She went to B&M on Friday so why again today? I’m sure she does all this to try and wind us up 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s allowed to go to b and m as many time as she wants now? There is no restriction as such by the government, actually they want spending! So I dunno why she acts all coy over it 😂 just say I fancy a look around b and m as well

Reactions: 4
I’m hoping Beggy and Rishi have got together and the more Beggy spends the less my tax will go up... go on Beggy fill ya boots girl save the economy single handed!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn’t the idea of wearing modesty shorts in her case cycling shorts to not see them unless the wind gets you? She’s actually wearing them so u can see them. FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Isn’t the idea of wearing modesty shorts in her case cycling shorts to not see them unless the wind gets you? She’s actually wearing them so u can see them. FFS
I’ve always wondered why she wears tops as dresses.

Reactions: 6
The way she always tries to justify where she’s going... to the range, but just so you know there’s a B&M next to it and she needs ‘some bits’ - we don’t care Beggy. If you want to go to the range, go. The shopping only for ‘essentials’ phase has gone... and let’s be honest, you barely stuck to that. I just have a little chuckle that she feels she must have a ‘reason’

Reactions: 15
Someone please tell me that she isn't going out dressed like that?
She isn't is she? She can't be!
Is she going to put some trousers on?
What the duck have I just witnessed?
🙈

Oh my goodness the shorts, what the hell possessed her to pick out that outfit and think yes this is an outfit that should leave the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she call the gnome Gonk? Is it the name of it or has she made it up? I don’t know if it is or if I am making this up but it always makes me think of a derogatory racist term for someone but maybe I’m wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️ No idea why I think that

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Those cycling shorts look ridiculous under that dress. And what's with flashing and rubbing her thigh?!
Imagine being excited about Vegas because they have opened a Target! No words.
I know, I love the dress but to me it's more of a tunic and it needs to be worn with leggings.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.